Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Out With The Gen 2 -- Ordered A New 2010 Prius

Aimhigh

Well, I made the change and ordered a new 2010 Prius in Tyrol Silver with Leather seating. Delivery within 3 weeks.

I ordered the basic car but might add flaps and I am considering side mouldings but would want them painted, which I have discovered would cost more than the price of the accessory itself...Hmm.

I will check the sat nav version is the latest and ask the dealer to set the reversing beep to single (if this can be done in the UK).

I have really enjoyed my Gen 2 Prius and I am looking forward to even better economy with the new car.

My Gen 2 is part of the deal, but I do have a couple of really great 'as new' accessories for the Gen 2 'for sale' so if anyone is interested, please PM me and I will let you know what I have.

Russ

Well, I made the change and ordered a new 2010 Prius in Tyrol Silver with Leather seating. Delivery within 3 weeks.

That's a short wait :toast:

I ordered the basic car but might add flaps and I am considering side mouldings but would want them painted, which I have discovered would cost more than the price of the accessory itself...Hmm.

Not unusual. Seems that painting bits of plastic is expensive.

I will check the sat nav version is the latest and ask the dealer to set the reversing beep to single (if this can be done in the UK).

Reverse beep can be reduced to 1 in UK (have it on mine).

In theory, you can reduce the rear seat belt warning beeps too but my dealer wouldn't do that.

In practice, it hasn't been a problem.

I have really enjoyed my Gen 2 Prius and I am looking forward to even better economy with the new car.

My Gen 2 is part of the deal, but I do have a couple of really great 'as new' accessories for the Gen 2 'for sale' so if anyone is interested, please PM me and I will let you know what I have.

Russ