Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sideskirts And Corner Skirts

jonny__g

i've been thinking about getting some of the toyota sideskirts that came standard on a few trim levels after 2004 facelift.

i own a pre-facelift 3dr corolla and want to know would the sideskirts from a 3dr facelift model, fit mine?

cheers

the sideskirts fit perfect lad, but the corner splats dont fit perfectly but a half desent panel beater will get them fitting pretty good

i sold my splats to a girl putting them on a pfl and the panel beater got them fitting very well :thumbsup:

how do you panel beat plastic?!

when i say panel beater i mean the lad doing the work, you know that ;)

Just as an FYI, in order to fit the side skirts "properly" you will need to drill holes into the bodywork of the car, and if you just buy the side skirts, you will also need approximately £60 worth of clips, screws, end panels and trim to finish the job.

And I have seen a car with the corner spats fitted onto a pfl bumper and the fitment is absolutely shocking. For a start you will have to cut holes in the bumper (6 of them) and as a killer, the shape of the bumper isn't a match for the spats, so you will end up with gaps.

Just as an FYI, in order to fit the side skirts "properly" you will need to drill holes into the bodywork of the car, and if you just buy the side skirts, you will also need approximately £60 worth of clips, screws, end panels and trim to finish the job.

And I have seen a car with the corner spats fitted onto a pfl bumper and the fitment is absolutely shocking. For a start you will have to cut holes in the bumper (6 of them) and as a killer, the shape of the bumper isn't a match for the spats, so you will end up with gaps.

I did not know that! I got the clips, screws, end panels and trim in the box with mine when I got them from Mr T

My comment was based on the assumption that it was a set of 2nd hand items and not brand new :)

the sideskirts fit perfect lad, but the corner splats dont fit perfectly but a half desent panel beater will get them fitting pretty good

i sold my splats to a girl putting them on a pfl and the panel beater got them fitting very well :thumbsup:

thats why i said a good panel beater would sort that, the girl i sold mine to has hers on and they look grand, not a gap in sight