Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Schoolgirl Outfit Accused On Trial

Raistlin

4CEEBF36643F408CB35B7A509DDE.jpg

A man banned from wearing skirts at certain times breached his Asbo by deliberately bending over in front of his neighbours, a court has heard.

Peter Trigger is banned from wearing a skirt or showing bare legs on a school day between 8.30am and 10am and 2.45pm and 4pm.

The 60-year-old, from Farndon Close, Northampton, was given an anti-social behaviour order in December 2008 which also forbids him from behaving in a manner which causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to others.

Northampton Magistrates' Court heard that he breached the terms of his Asbo by allegedly upsetting his neighbours - deliberately bending over in front of them early in the morning on December 16 last year.

Trigger previously faced three charges of breaching the order but two have since been discontinued.

Jerena Tomaszewska, prosecuting, said Trigger was seen outside his house at 7.25am that day by neighbours Philip and Mary Copping.

"It is the Crown's case that, very early in the morning, the defendant left his home wearing a skirt. Underneath that skirt was trousers or black leggings. He went towards the witnesses' van which was parked outside his address.

"He stood by the van with his back to it. He bent down and was appearing to be doing something with his laces. On this occasion he repeatedly bent down. This repeated action continued until Mr and Mrs Copping drove off."

Miss Tomaszewska said that, although Trigger was permitted to wear a skirt at that time of day, he had breached the second part of his Asbo by causing both Mr and Mrs Copping harassment, alarm and distress. Mrs Copping told the court she thought Trigger had bare legs that day, and was wearing a pleated skirt to his mid-thigh, with socks and shoes.

The order runs until December 2013.

Gary Glitter was not available for comment...

Oops :o I'd better be careful, then. :lol::yes:

Seriously though :yes: If he habitually went jogging in a pair of skintight Lycra shorts, the neighbours wouldn't give it a second thought :yucky: - Maybe,- or at least the Ladies wouldn't complain :eek:

There goes the voice of experience... shutup.gif

There goes the voice of experience... shutup.gif

Always heed the voice of experience :yahoo: With age comes wisdom, sagacity & Altzheimer's :nerd:

Seriously though :yes: If he habitually went jogging in a pair of skintight Lycra shorts, the neighbours wouldn't give it a second thought :yucky: - Maybe,- or at least the Ladies wouldn't complain :eek:

That sounds like me when I'm out jogging :eek:

Lycra running pants that is......not Mr Triggers outfit :rolleyes:

Seriously though, what a name......Trigger :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Strange how no one complains when it's a hot teen girl that does it... :rolleyes:

I often found that the best approach to these things was to simply not look... :huh: Let him show off like women do, doesn't hurt me, just my eyes which I can tell to look away. lol

That sounds like me when I'm out jogging :eek:

Lycra running pants that is......not Mr Triggers outfit :rolleyes:

Seriously though, what a name......Trigger :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thought I noticed a resemblance in the Perp's photo :P

Seriously though yes.gif If he habitually went jogging in a pair of skintight Lycra shorts, the neighbours wouldn't give it a second thought yucky.gif - Maybe,- or at least the Ladies wouldn't complain eek.gif

That sounds like me when I'm out jogging eek.gif

Lycra running pants that is......not Mr Triggers outfit rolleyes.gif

Seriously though, what a name......Trigger laugh.gif

Kingo thumbsup.gif

Thought I noticed a resemblance in the Perp's photo tongue.gif

Does that make you a Voyeur helpsmilie.gif

Seriously though yes.gif If he habitually went jogging in a pair of skintight Lycra shorts, the neighbours wouldn't give it a second thought yucky.gif - Maybe,- or at least the Ladies wouldn't complain eek.gif

That sounds like me when I'm out jogging eek.gif

Lycra running pants that is......not Mr Triggers outfit rolleyes.gif

Seriously though, what a name......Trigger laugh.gif

Kingo thumbsup.gif

Thought I noticed a resemblance in the Perp's photo tongue.gif

Does that make you a Voyeur helpsmilie.gif

No, it doesn't, coz I've always been one :naughty:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links