Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can Iq Use A 17Inch Alloy Wheel?

BarryIQ

As title, my IQ should arrive in within a month and I am planning to buy a new set of 17 inch alloy wheel for it. Just wondering if anyone if IQ can use 17inch 4/100 alloy wheel.

Found the answer in an earlier post.

For those who also wish to know the answer - Yes, IQ can fit with a 17inch (possibly 18inch) alloy wheel but the maximum width of the alloy wheel seems to be 7.5inch.

If you fit an 18" you will need a really low profile tyre if lowered. 17" is fine but yeh dont go wider than 7.5 if you dont wanna do anything extra.

Thanks for the reply Sally, I like how we came up with a 'team-like' nickname for the forum :)

So I take that as I do NOT need to adjust anything including the suspension to fit a 17/7.5?

I made a calcul to find appropriate tyre sizes in 16" and 17" and the 205/45/17 tyre is quite the same diameter as the 175/60/16 IQ3 genuine tyre (diameter = -0.02%), which could fit to 6"/7.5" alloy wheels. Good luck to fin wheels in 17" with a width under 7"... even for 16" alooy wheels there are very few alloy wheels...

I made a calcul to find appropriate tyre sizes in 16" and 17" and the 205/45/17 tyre is quite the same diameter as the 175/60/16 IQ3 genuine tyre (diameter = -0.02%), which could fit to 6"/7.5" alloy wheels. Good luck to fin wheels in 17" with a width under 7"... even for 16" alooy wheels there are very few alloy wheels...

I found a place who can make custom Alloy Wheel here in Auckland. Not sure about the cost tho... but the design ain't that good... Cannot compare to OZ razing, momo etc.

I've never seen 17" alloy with a width under 7" tho, why do I need one under 7" anyway? I've figured that the biggest possible size for IQ is 17"7.5" and they are pretty standard.