Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris In The 2009 Jd Power Survey

Rick D4D

I think all in the Auris did ok here, yes it was 35th but in the small family car survey it got 4 out 5 and was 79.6& were the winner got 81.1% so its not a long way off. I also think the write up was a lot more fair than people would say here who always moan about the dash etc and only thing that seemed to slate the car was the MPG which I will agree with as our T180 is around 5mpg short of what we expected.

7: Toyota Auris

Vehicle owner satisfaction score: 79.6%

Overall ranking: 35th=

There's no disgrace in finishing 35th out of 101 cars, but Toyota will be disappointed to see its new model finish behind the venerable Corolla.

Running costs play a part. Auris owners weren't too impressed with fuel economy or insurance premiums, although the cost of servicing wasn't a worry. In fact, there's a definite pat on the back for Toyota's dealers, who proved excellent in every respect.

Decent reliability means owners didn't make too many unscheduled dealer visits, although mechanical problems and gremlins in the cabin were more troublesome than the exterior.

Owners were happy, rather than overjoyed, with the driving experience. It's a similar story with the cabin and the design – acceptable, but not outstanding.

http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/jd-power-owner-satisfaction-2009/small-family-cars-1-10/240819

This years survey results are not due out until June 2010.................It will be interesting to see how the Auris performs this year!