Bushweiser

Pictures of my new red 2010 iQ

DSCF9858.jpg

DSCF9857.jpg

DSCF9855.jpg

DSCF9854.jpg

DSCF9852.jpg

DSCF9851.jpg

Pics of 2010 driver seat and door cards. The door cards now have an additional bit just back from the switches for the windows.

DSCF9863.jpg

DSCF9864.jpg

DSCF9862.jpg

Pics of old white iQ

DSCF9398.jpg

DSCF9399.jpg

DSCF9392.jpg

DSCF9391.jpg

DSCF9390.jpg

DSCF9389.jpg

Now some pics of inside, seats up, down, possibly some extra storage space etc

DSCF9404.jpg

DSCF9400.jpg

DSCF9405.jpg

DSCF9406.jpg

DSCF9403.jpg

DSCF9401.jpg

DSCF9402.jpg

DSCF9394.jpg

DSCF9393.jpg

It looks really good.

Out of interest why did you change? We should be picking ours up towards the end of the week.

It looks really good.

Out of interest why did you change? We should be picking ours up towards the end of the week.

Gorgeous little cars aren't they? :thumbsup:

It looks really good.

My wife Linzi has an Aygo that she has had for almost 3 years. They phoned her to offer her new deals etc to tempt her to come in, advising that they might be able to offer 0% on some models.

Wife wasn't interested but the put the phone over to me. I was on a PCP for 42 months. Spoke for a while, and now I'm on a new 36 month PCP paying almost £20 a month less, and I now have 3 years free servicing. I've don't usually keep any car for longer than 2 years much to the annoyance of my wife, so this deal was perfect for me.

Nice Pictures, interesting seeing the rear seats pulled up never seen that bit before.

I will be getting mine at 4 today! Can't wait to pick up my red one

Nice Pictures, interesting seeing the rear seats pulled up never seen that bit before.

I will be getting mine at 4 today! Can't wait to pick up my red one

That's why I thought that I'd post them, so that everyone can see all the different pics, including the height adjustable seat and the change to the driver door card.

• 2 weeks later...

hi bush i like the new red one,as the white one was met colour was it a pain to keep clean,also has the drivers seat got good lumber support as i have a very bad back,i was going to get a smart for two until i found this web site and the good reports have changed my mind. :yahoo:

Nice pictures. So I see you've upgraded from an IQ1 to an IQ2.

How did you feel about it? Think all the added features worth the bucks you paid?

How did you feel about it? Think all the added features worth the bucks you paid?

I see 2 same cars in different colors (and different seats)but no 1 or 2's :eek:

I see 2 same cars in different colors (and different seats)but no 1 or 2's :eek:

Hi both. The red and white are the iQ1 model, just that the red one is the 2010 model with the slightly different door cards and height adjustable driver seat.

I couldn't justify paying extra for the alloys that I don't like, climate control (I'm fine with standard old fashioned A/C in a car this size), it's rarely that I'm in a weather condition that I'll need fog lights and I don't mind using a key to start the car. The only thing I do like about the iQ2 is the fact that the mirrors can be pulled in automatically, but as you'll all agree, mirrors by themselves wouldn't be worth the extra cost.

Shame they didn't do a similar offer as the Aygo Blue with the iQ though.

Over here, we pretty much follow the Japanese model and there is a slight different compare to Europe.

Things that are extra for IQ2 in compare with IQ1:

The special 'wave' design board on the side door

Keyless entry

Climate control

Engine immolizer

All that at a cost of around 900Euro extra. I could care less on every item except the engine immolizer as it save me money every year from insurance company here.

All IQ model come with a foldable side mirror here but sadly... Both the IQ1 and IQ2 here dont come with foglight and alloywheel. I think the IQ look alot better with fog light.

Hi both. The red and white are the iQ1 model, just that the red one is the 2010 model with the slightly different door cards and height adjustable driver seat.

I couldn't justify paying extra for the alloys that I don't like, climate control (I'm fine with standard old fashioned A/C in a car this size), it's rarely that I'm in a weather condition that I'll need fog lights and I don't mind using a key to start the car. The only thing I do like about the iQ2 is the fact that the mirrors can be pulled in automatically, but as you'll all agree, mirrors by themselves wouldn't be worth the extra cost.

Shame that you forget to mention the automatic lights, automatic wipers and automatic dimming interior mirror.

Things like climate control have nothing to do with size of car and using a key to start the car is only part of the complete story i am afraid. (not to mention foglights look better and can be usefull in the rare weather conditions you mention................also snow for example................did I mention heated mirrors?.....very handy and more safety in certain conditions.

Worth every cent and double that....... :thumbsup:

Shame that you forget to mention the automatic lights, automatic wipers and automatic dimming interior mirror.

Things like climate control have nothing to do with size of car and using a key to start the car is only part of the complete story i am afraid. (not to mention foglights look better and can be usefull in the rare weather conditions you mention................also snow for example................did I mention heated mirrors?.....very handy and more safety in certain conditions.

Worth every cent and double that....... :thumbsup:

IQ2 is my choice, but there is no foglight even if I get an IQ3 here :(

Seems Mr.T is giving their best to Europe this time...

Fair enough if you feel the extras would be useful, but to let everyone know, exterior mirrors on both iQ1's I've had are heated, not sure about the interior ones though. Again though, never had difficulty switching on lights when dark, or switching on wipers when it rains. If they were free then I'd have them. Why not release fog lights on international iQ's though?

Fair enough if you feel the extras would be useful, but to let everyone know, exterior mirrors on both iQ1's I've had are heated, not sure about the interior ones though. Again though, never had difficulty switching on lights when dark, or switching on wipers when it rains. If they were free then I'd have them. Why not release fog lights on international iQ's though?

Probably because fog light has limited use in Japan as people are less lighting to use cross country highway etc... it is only a luxary item that make the car look better... thats my guess lol. Afterall they have to optimise their product to give the best cost for their own market.

The wipers do also automaticly adjust speed in combination with the amount of rain and carspeed................worth the money alone in rainy countrys :toast:

For free?....................sure you don't live/ come from the Netherlands? ;)