Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Selling

cmh shek

Hi guys, decided to sell the original bumper as I won't be fitting it again. Rang Toyota just before to see how much a new one would cost, including fogs and grilles...£400! That's unpainted! :o

Anyway, it's Alsace Granite colour, taken off at 40k on a 54 plate. Good condition, probably the usual scratches on the bottom lip etc.

£200 picked up please, open to reasonable offers.

Will also be selling TTE backbox soon, and got a K&N panel filter if anyone's interested?

Cheers,

Chris

might be interested in grabbing that facelift bumper. I miss mine sometimes. Where abouts are you located chris? :thumbsup:

Hey bud, live in Sunderland so it's quite a treck for you lol. If you can get a price for a courier then we can work something out, just that I've never posted something this big before ;)

thats mad money new, the TTE bumper is only what £450 :(

Tell me about it! Well the bumper itself unpainted was just under 200 I think..but with the fogs and grilles etc. was over 400!

Think by now though we've realised that there's not much difference in price between the standard and TTE parts, the standard and TTE backbox for example.

if only it was a silver one

i think mine sold for £150 or a little less at the time, nice chap rob bought it but it didnt fit his diesel. Then t-sport786 bought mine. I should have kept it. Id rather collected dude and im not in a rush to grab it because i have the tte bumper. Ii just wanted ti for summer really so i can slam my car even more for the look in summer haha! if i do change my mind ill throw u a pm :thumbsup:

How much would you be looking for for the backbox? Very interested in that. :)

Not sure on the backbox yet, will let you guys know when I get my catback fitted in a few weeks.

No one interested in the bumper? Would like it shifted ASAP, so I'm open to offers :)

Hi guys, decided to sell the original bumper as I won't be fitting it again. Rang Toyota just before to see how much a new one would cost, including fogs and grilles...£400! That's unpainted! :o

Anyway, it's Alsace Granite colour, taken off at 40k on a 54 plate. Good condition, probably the usual scratches on the bottom lip etc.

£200 picked up please, open to reasonable offers.

Hey.

I'm verry interested of that bumper. I could buy it from you with 150£ including shipping to Finland.

Please answer to my email.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links