Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Brake Disc

j4y-r

Hiya people i bought some black dimond brakes and i found out that the rear disc are smaller then the normally ones that come with the car. can anyone tell me if you have to take the sheild thats behind the disc or did demon tweeks send out the wrong disc out

Check the part no to the box, finally how much smaller, do they slot correctly onto the hub and sit as normal with the dust cover.

Hiya people i bought some black dimond brakes and i found out that the rear disc are smaller then the normally ones that come with the car. can anyone tell me if you have to take the sheild thats behind the disc or did demon tweeks send out the wrong disc out

Hi ya, i had the same prob with demon tweeks they sent the smaller size 2 me also(258mm), but i had thrown the packinging & they wouldn't take them back. You need the rear to be 279mm, i ask mr.t 2 measure a rear std disc that was 273mm. good luck.

hiya the disc are about a few mm smaller. they do sit ok on the hub but its when you put the pads on, the pads only cover abit of the disc. I also tried speaking to the manager but they didnt want to speak i am soooo :angry: so how am i gonna sell these now. hooch did you get your money back or some sort settlement.

If they've sent the wrong discs you should be entitled to a refund/replacement...

Threaten Trading Standards if they don't want to speak to you ;)

there are 2 sizes the TSport has the larger disc and the normal rolla a smaller one. i had the same issue when i changed my rolla setup.

Well if anyone knows someone that needs some rear brakes throw them my way please. Can i still use the pads or will they be the wrong ones when i get the right rear brakes.

Hi again, NO i didn't get a refund as i had the disc's 4 over 3 months & thrown the packaging + i had sprayed the hub's black. They said they could not replace them as there return policy is 3 months & i had then 4 months & as i didn't have the packaging either. they also said that on a safey note they don't know how i have stored the disc's so couldn't expect them back. i had predator pads which fit the originals, the hubs where fine but had the same as u the disc face is 2 small & the pads standout 10mm. Demon said they can only give me a 10% off a new set about £140 i think.

Hi again, NO i didn't get a refund as i had the disc's 4 over 3 months & thrown the packaging + i had sprayed the hub's black. They said they could not replace them as there return policy is 3 months & i had then 4 months & as i didn't have the packaging either. they also said that on a safey note they don't know how i have stored the disc's so couldn't expect them back. i had predator pads which fit the originals, the hubs where fine but had the same as u the disc face is 2 small & the pads standout 10mm. Demon said they can only give me a 10% off a new set about £140 i think.

So you didnt check if they were right straight away? Kept them four months, threw away the packaging, painted them black and got the hump when they would'nt take them back? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Words fail me!

Kingo :thumbsup:

i had ordered a full disc set + pads & was gonna fit all when i replace the engine Which was delayed by a situation out of my control. NO i didn't check when i recieved them, to much hassle 2 strip off a disc to ensure they r correct size then refit it, Then demon should have the right size in the 1st place??? They cocked this up more than once!!!

Yes they should have sent the right ones, but a catalogue/human error could happen, you should always check goods for quality/type/correctness, otherwise you will be stuck with them if anything goes wrong. When you deal with a non genuine supplier, you are always up against it if the catalogue is giving the wrong info. ALWAYS check what you order

Kingo :thumbsup: