Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Japfest This Saturday!

Spockoff

I REALLY want to go, but its on the same day as the FA Cup final! Retards scheduling it today imo, the turnouts going to be a lot less surely.

I might come real early and try and be back to Bristol for 1500, but not sure its worth it.

I REALLY want to go, but its on the same day as the FA Cup final! Retards scheduling it today imo, the turnouts going to be a lot less surely.

I might come real early and try and be back to Bristol for 1500, but not sure its worth it.

Tis what im doing. :-)

I believe there's a few GTi owners coming over. But it's just a matter of finding them. haha.

I was planning on going but I havent even got my cylinder head back from the workshop yet! :crybaby:

I wont be able to use my sisters car either even though i really whant to go, not many jap shows near bristol!

evrything is against me as I manage a night club with big nights on fri and sat but if I can somehow be

there I will, but sadly not with my GTi!

Any Corolla GTi owners going this Saturday to Castle Combe for the Japfest?

I'd need help to push it there! :lol:

I'll be going with my dad in a red CTS. Black ROTA slips and dropped on coilovers. :D

Anyone making an early start? It's a must for a big show IMO... :yes::thumbsup:

I'll be in the GTi for JAE hopefully.

Yh im most definatly be going

I'll be there in the supercharged AE111 Corolla with Jap Cars Cymru. We'll be in area F behind Quarry corner. clicky

I'll be there in the supercharged AE111 Corolla with Jap Cars Cymru. We'll be in area F behind Quarry corner. clicky

I'll make sure that I come and see you and yer rolla! :thumbsup: I've wanted to hear a 4A-GZE for a while now... :drool:

Well, Wont have to wander far considering we're in the same area! haha...

Same stand as yu bro :thumbsup: B)

There has been a change of plan.

I had a phone call today asking me if I wanted to put my car on the Co-ordSport trade stand at Japfest. :thumbsup: So that's where you will find me tomorrow.

John

I had a phone call today asking me if I wanted to put my car on the Co-ordSport trade stand at Japfest. :thumbsup: So that's where you will find me tomorrow.

John

nice one John! see you there :D

John

Yeh I saw you there! Very clean 'rolla mate brilliant job. You were always talking to someone so I thought I'd leave you to it and gather sales! :lol: ;)

Anyone get any decent snaps? I didn't go down in the end, didn't want to risk missing the Cup Final :unsure:

Yha I have loads but cba to upload them all onto PB right now... sorry but ProStreet take priority after a Jap Show :lol:

Yeh I saw you there! Very clean 'rolla mate brilliant job. You were always talking to someone so I thought I'd leave you to it and gather sales! :lol: ;)

KP I don't work for Co-ordSport - more's the pity. I have a friend who works for them and I'm a customer - that's where my Rays wheels and Cusco suspension came from.

Glad you like the Corolla - it's a bit special (at least to me :thumbsup: ).

We took a stroll down to the Corolla Club stand but I only spoke to AE-92 but didn't see anyone else around. Maybe we'll meet up at another show.

John

KP I don't work for Co-ordSport - more's the pity. I have a friend who works for them and I'm a customer - that's where my Rays wheels and Cusco suspension came from.

We took a stroll down to the Corolla Club stand but I only spoke to AE-92 but didn't see anyone else around. Maybe we'll meet up at another show.

John

:lol: Ok, sorry.

Yeh I was away taking snaps for most of the day and I came back at about 3 or something like that. I did manage to get a look at AE_92's AE86, a sweet motor, a few bumps and scratches but that to me just says that it's functional! ;)

I noticed that the two of you had done the coil-pack conversion. Is there any other advantage to that other than more precise timing/stronger spark etc?

cheers.

John

:lol: Ok, sorry.

Yeh I was away taking snaps for most of the day and I came back at about 3 or something like that. I did manage to get a look at AE_92's AE86, a sweet motor, a few bumps and scratches but that to me just says that it's functional! ;)

I noticed that the two of you had done the coil-pack conversion. Is there any other advantage to that other than more precise timing/stronger spark etc?

cheers.

lol thanks for your kind words KP the body work should be sorted soon hopefully :thumbsup:

Well mine and John's cars have the supercharger engines (except mine has the supercharger removed and a turbo put in) and to run those engine you need to use the wiring from the 4agze corollas so basically it's not a conversion that was done on its own but something that has to be done to run that engine

also the advantages of having a DLi system is that you dont have to keep changing rotor arms and distributor caps which is nice :D

Good to see you as always John :thumbsup: