Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather Seats

RNS

hello all

u lads out there with leather, the seats heated ?

for them who been keeping up with my posts i order my car this Saturday ;)

sadly never got the alday test drive got cancel again.

In the UK - NO.

Shame and no idea who makes these decisions in Toyota UK. Premium car, premium price, limited spec cf other cars at same price point.

Leather is good to have though. Easy to keep clean, less wear. Ignor those who say it is cold - I have had leather seating in my cars for 20 years now and wouldn't change back to cloth. Just my personal view.

Leather is best as far as I am concerned. Easy clean ,harder wearing and looks good.

You could always save on the order cost and have it done by Seat Surgeons in York instead.

Their work is second to none and you can have any colour / combo / style you want. It's around £850 ish for a retrim including door cards and head rests, I had a vRS interior done by them and it was fantastic. They Retrim for manufacturers special editions here in the UK, the Fabia vRS LE and Octavia vRS LE where done by them.

I am saving to get the Prius done, I fancy a mid grey outer panel and charcoal perforated centre

www.seatsurgeons.co.uk

They also discount for group buys.