Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cruise Control

AadamJ

i dont know if anybodys allready done this or not, but i have a corolla facelift d4d t3 model, and i want to add cruise control to it, is it possible, if so how do i go about it,parts and pictures if youve got them, or any advice will do

thanks

i dont know if anybodys allready done this or not, but i have a corolla facelift d4d t3 model, and i want to add cruise control to it, is it possible, if so how do i go about it,parts and pictures if youve got them, or any advice will do

thanks

This website does it.

Click

But im not sure if you want to do it yourself.

thnx, but i was thinking more of a toyota standard kit, is there no way of me fitting this to it, also i have fitted an after market head unit, so i dont havea clock in the car, on my model its a basic cover where the clock is normally on the t sport, do you have any ideas how i can convert this into a clock, i do liek to keep things oem, so it looks manufactured, as it always looks better

toyota cruise control on this model? not to my knowledge. dont think it was offered?! ive certainly never seen it on one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links