Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Done It!

RNS

HEY EVERY ONE

I've ORDER IT

i will get my new car on the 1st of September

T Spirit

leather seats,led pack and in RED :)

cannot wait my first ever Brand new car :)

Congratulations RNS!!

I got my new car last week, and it is everything I could have wished for, and even better than my Gen 2 Prius.

59.1 MPG for the first tank as well!

You will really enjoy the car, I am sure

HEY EVERY ONE

I've ORDER IT

T Spirit

Anything new being added by Toyota for the Sept (leading to 2011) model?

Congratulations RNS!!

I got my new car last week, and it is everything I could have wished for, and even better than my Gen 2 Prius.

Once run-in you should be getting 62-63mpg (that is what I am getting on a full tank with no aircon usage; winter was average 52mpg)

HEY EVERY ONE

I've ORDER IT

T Spirit

Anything new being added by Toyota for the Sept (leading to 2011) model?

I certainly hope so, but won't hold my breath...

congrats RNS...still can't believe how you sneaked in the build queue before me whilst ordering weeks later ;-)

i am told its the sounds system that is putting urs back coz i did ask when ordering mine.....

Cheers bud! I guess that makes sense. I'll have a marital row when my wife doesn't have her tunes :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of you new Prius buyers ever worry about just how much money you lose as you drive off the forecourt.

I have had this experience myself but the big premium paid for the Prius does not seem to translate after about 3 years when they are very affordable indeed.

I ask because our current car the Auris is about to be available in Hybrid starting at the ludicrous price of £18950

Not a mathematician but whichever way I do the sums it seems to make more sense to wait until they appear in the aftermarket.

Appreciate comments.

it seems to make more sense to wait until they appear in the aftermarket.

. . . . it always does.

I never bought a new car until I was 75 and then I figured I might reach the aftermarket before they did . . . :yes:

This issue of depreciation on new cars should really be a new topic.

It all depends how long you plan to keep the car. Remember that new cars come with warranty's and always break down less. Also with new you get access to the latest technology. I wanted a G3 and a clean 2 year old example is just not available!

Remember also that if Boris's revised Volvo friendly LLC charges come in as currently planned that the value in the South East of G2's will plummet and G3's go up.

This issue of depreciation on new cars should really be a new topic.

It all depends how long you plan to keep the car. Remember that new cars come with warranty's and always break down less. Also with new you get access to the latest technology. I wanted a G3 and a clean 2 year old example is just not available!

I've had my Prius 3 weeks now and this is my first new car and the first one I've had with no kerbing damage on the wheels and no stone chips on the bonnet. You also get the latest nav version with a new Prius.

Before this one I had been buying nearly-new cars, 6 to 12 months old with 7-13k miles on and they always had chips, scratches and alloy wheel damage on them (albeit sometimes poorly touched up).

HEY EVERY ONE

I've ORDER IT

T Spirit

Hey, RNS

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

HEY EVERY ONE

I've ORDER IT

T Spirit

Congrats, getting my T4 next week. Surprised it's such a long waiting list on the T-Spirit. I only ordered mine the other week and it's already at the dealer.

Have you checked with the supplying garage that you will get the new 5 YR WARRANTY, and 3 years free servicing that is being offered this JUNE..

It is certainly worth looking into.

Trev..

HEY EVERY ONE

I've ORDER IT

T Spirit

Congrats, getting my T4 next week. Surprised it's such a long waiting list on the T-Spirit. I only ordered mine the other week and it's already at the dealer.

T SPIRIT with additional spec is a normal waiting list of 18 weeks...........without additional spec it is usually the same delivery time as other models......my T Spirit ordered in March is due for delivery on next Thursday....and with LED lights and rear parking sensors etc......and of course because it is June with 5 yrs warranty and 3 years free servicing......all in all well pleased........but will be sorry to see my version 11 go have had good 5 yrs motoring from it.....

HEY EVERY ONE

I've ORDER IT

T Spirit

Congratulations. I hope the summer does not seem too long for you.

I followed another red 2nd gen today - it was at a Pelican crossing and they changed before I caught up with it, but the pedestrians must have noticed two red Prius in a row. :thumbsup:

HEY EVERY ONE

I've ORDER IT

T Spirit

Congratulations. I hope the summer does not seem too long for you.

I followed another red 2nd gen today - it was at a Pelican crossing and they changed before I caught up with it, but the pedestrians must have noticed two red Prius in a row. :thumbsup:

I too saw a red Prius in the Bristol area yesterday. It seems seems that they are becoming more common than policemen these days, .

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations RNS!!

Once run-in you should be getting 62-63mpg (that is what I am getting on a full tank with no aircon usage; winter was average 52mpg)

Just incase you were worried by my mpg figures, I have had a nice road trip to France and managed between 55 & 58 mpg per tank full driving normally, but not stuck in town like I am at work. Check out my fuelly stats if the link is working.

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/grumpycabbie/prius

cool.... i got my test diver other day went from Worksop to the lakes and it did around 60MPG would have bee alot better if i wasn't prest for time. could have drove slower

so excited about my car coming. not just a car me for its getting back to work the lot. 18 months off :(