Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Abs Trc Vcs Lights On

aaronjp1990

Any body had problems regarding all 3 of this lights?

This had just started happening to my 04 facelift, start the car and they come on and don't go out. but if i turn it of and on again sometimes they go out and remain out for a while and abs and trc works fine?

Think it might be a sensor somewhere any ideas before i go get it plugged into the diagnostics at Mr.T

Don't suppose you've fitted a Typhoon??

no typhoon engine is still standard.

looks like ill just have to get it plugged in to find out what one :(

why not to buy a OBD-II reader? I costed me 8 pounds and I can read the codes. MR-T will charge 50 quid for just one read.

why not to buy a OBD-II reader? I costed me 8 pounds and I can read the codes. MR-T will charge 50 quid for just one read.

Hi Have you got the link to the reader. cant go wrong for 8 quid. also what software did you get with it? cheers

Hi Have you got the link to the reader. cant go wrong for 8 quid. also what software did you get with it? cheers

I got it from eBay. It came from Hong-Kong: Just found the receipt. It was £7.99 + £12.99(delivery) LOL

Was something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OBD-2-II-OBDII-USB-Interface-Scanner-Diagnostic-CAN-BUS-/370226296395?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item563334f64b

The software is free and can be downloaded from here:

http://www.scantool.net/scantool/downloads/diagnostic-software/

http://www.scantool.net/scantool/downloads/38/scantool_net115win.exe

I applied some of that powerboost foam thing, and about a day later (randomly) all lights came on. So i checked i had put intake pipe back on properly, and that there was no liquid or crud on the throttle inlet jobby, and reset the ecu by disconnecting the Battery. I would like to point out that when the lights were on, the TSC still actually worked. But ever since resetting the Battery it has been fine. I was told that apparantly it does do this sometimes and can be temperamental.

update for you

put the car into the garage for a diagnostic and its the front left speed senses so ordered one up and should be with me at the end of the week.

Update

Got the new sensor today the old bolt was a pig to get out, think all the was wrong with it was there was little bits of mettal sticking on the magnetic end of it. So I would think that if you gave it a rub of it would have been fine but had the new sensor so just fitted it and all working well now!