Sign in to follow this  
davyh

Parts List And Manual For A Toyota Sera

Hi, Could anyone who has a Toyota Sera tell me if there is such a thing as an English parts list and manual available to download or to buy. I am currently rebuilding a Sera that I bought. There is so many parts and add on's it would be nice to be able to order parts I need by reference number. I'm a bit sick of having the eyes taken out of me on the internet for parts. When I have just found out Toyota themselves aren't that dear for new ones. I know that they are a rare car to find parts for but the prices are stupid. Thanks

The Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue which can be found on the net includes the Sera, mostly in English with a few minor exceptions.

Drivers Handbook and Workshop manuals - only in Japanese. I can provide it in pdf form.

I got one [car, not Manual!] last week with the Owner's Manual in Japanese.

Read on a forum that because the car was made only for the Japanese market, no English paper was printed in English.

Another guy wanted a minimum order of 100 books @ £25.00 to translate and print in English.