Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae

bridgy

hi can someone send me all the information for JAE please thanks bridgy :D

nice to see so many people are still so eager to help on the TOC thanks

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

so you post in the Attendees thread but fail to see all the info only 3 threads below!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then get a bit shirty when no one replies mid/late afternoon when most folk are at work or on their way home!!!

Do you need psychiatric help? need help getting dressed in the morning?

nice to see so many people are still so eager to help on the TOC thanks

People need more than an hour and 40 minute window to reply, especially in the afternoon on a Monday!

There is a thread in general about the JAE, check it out :thumbsup:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

so you post in the Attendees thread but fail to see all the info only 3 threads below!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then get a bit shirty when no one replies mid/late afternoon when most folk are at work or on their way home!!!

whats with the snotty attitude i only asked for help and my apoligies for missing where the info was but no need for comments like that just shows you need to get a life and worry about things that actually matter and that is actually your buisness otherwise don't post!!!

There have been some problems around TOC and JAE this year mainly due to lack of member interest but rest assured that the pros are on it. ;)

:thumbsup:

(pros being used in the loosest form of the word)! :P ;)

Bridgy chill out dude, only just come on here!

What do you need to know?

hi i no the info is on the site but just want to know the basics to be honest like dates, times, costs and anychance of getting on the TOC stand. sorry to seem stressy but cant get on the pc often at the mo all help appreciated thanks. :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

whats with the snotty attitude i only asked for help and my apoligies for missing where the info was but no need for comments like that just shows you need to get a life and worry about things that actually matter and that is actually your buisness otherwise don't post!!!

You are right, i am sorry,

i do indeed have no life, sorry as a member of this club and a regular attendee of a lot of events in the last 6 years i guess it's not any of my business. and it is tragic that i tend to worry my self into nights of endless insomnia, about all the things insignificant in this world.

Please accept my apologies for being out of line.

Kind regards.