Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Have An Aygo That Doesn't Leak And I Like My Car

jim shady

I have a 57 plate Aygo Blue and it doesn't suffer from leaks or any of the common issues.

I like my little car, it saves me a fortune compared to my Suzuki Swift I had previously and has a unique charm that makes it fun to drive.

Anyone else have a car without problems that they like?

My Blue has been perfect as well thumbsup.gif

No leaks, runs perfectly and is still as shiny as the day I bought it.

Aygo Platinum on a 10 plate.

I haven't done too many miles but have had chance to check for leaks and none, as yet, apparent. Happy with the cheap tax, seems to go forever on a tank of petrol, fun to drive so its a definate plus from me :thumbsup:

toyota aygo black 07 plate! only one problem and tht was the factory stereo packing up but c'mon its a toyota, in my eyes you cant get more reliable cars :)

yeah, only a month or two of experience but no leaks so far (touching wood!). Fantastic little car, does what its meant to perfectly!

Bought my Aygo+ in Sept 2008 and it has performed flawlessly since. Cheap to run and quite nippy for a 1L car, especially round town.

had my 07 plate black aygo since aug 09 and i can honestly say its a crackin wee car runs on fairy dust looks gd cheap tax shiny as a new pin wots not for a gal to like

Mine has been perfect too :D hopefully the guy that appears to be getting put off the Aygo will see that there are just as many happy customers!!! :D

Mine has been perfect too :D hopefully the guy that appears to be getting put off the Aygo will see that there are just as many happy customers!!! :D

:thumbsup::rolleyes::yahoo::lol::yes: :P :D ;)

No problems with my Aygo! Approaching 18 months, no leaks and all around excellent small car! With about 4,8 l/100 km or 58+ mpg on last time I am very happy with the consumption also!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the a red 55 for just over a year now and it's great, no problems at all. So cheap to run and nippy for my first car, road tax has just gone down to £20 for a year now.

Owned for two weeks, no leaks thus far...I'm so paranoid, I get on my hands and knees checking the carpet for water every time I get in :unsure:

Hi.

Changing my wifes 2 year old Aygo Platinum for a new Blue this weekend at Inchcape Burton. Always deal with them as seem to get much better deal than locally. No problems with current one but they rung as up and offered a deal that was to good to miss. No leaks on current car, wifes biggest complaint is not being able to wind down passenger front window from drivers side. I agree with her that this is bad and not very safe.

Andrew

Nice to see that there are other satisfied owners out there :D

Bought mine two weeks ago, & then joined this forum & started reading about leaks :o

Yesterday it was parked outside in the office car park all day & the rain came down in stair rods.

You can guess the first thing I checked when i got to the car after work.......dry as a bone. :yahoo:

Just an observation...are all your ARGO's the 3 door model,as I'm told the leaking door seals are common to the 5 door vehicle ?

Not sure of leaking is exlcusive to the 5 door (or 3) - but they do leak...after a time.

I have posted before that the reason is that, in a newly manufactures car, the existing door seals provide a good tight fit. over time, as the frame of the door presses up agaisnt them, they compress; after sometime the seal is not as tight and water gets through.

Thats why some leak and some don't. Give it time, yours will to ...