Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Happy With Toyota Service Dept

meltonlad

ive not long had my toyota so today ive rang up my local dealer to book the car in for a cambelt change. i asked for a loan car and was told yer no problem but you know its £15 extra !!!!!! WTF ive never paid any garage for a loan car i think they have got a !Removed! cheek charging extra for a loan car..... they say that its to cover insurance but that is just bull**** @ £15 per day over 30 days thats £450 that would cover my insurance for 2yrs !!!!! well sorry toyota but you just lost my money just for the sake of charging for a loan car....

Which Toyota garage did you go to??

I've never had any charge from either of my local dealers wacko.gif

If other dealers don't do it then I don't see what could be so special about that one. Instead of only complaining here, go to them and tell them how you feel. We can't do anything other than listen. :thumbsup: :)

I definitely won't be getting the motor serviced at Toyota because of all that I have heard, but then again you could just say no to them and go somewhere else couldn't you?

People won't be that upset upon resale if you don't have a full Toyota history, they are more bothered about the history being there at all... :D

It is down to the individual dealerships.... my local one 'Lookers Romford' make the same £15 charge for insurance. Yes it is expensive and something I rarely take up :huh:

It is down to the individual dealerships.... my local one 'Lookers Romford' make the same £15 charge for insurance. Yes it is expensive and something I rarely take up :huh:

I was just about to say lookers Romford also charge £15 for a loaner , but you beat me to it :lol:

Really? blink.gif

Benfield Toyota in both Leeds & Wakefield give a car at no charge! :P

:lol:

I was just about to say lookers Romford also charge £15 for a loaner , but you beat me to it :lol:

Sometimes.... just sometimes I can be quick :wheelchair::laughing:

Which Toyota garage did you go to??

I've never had any charge from either of my local dealers wacko.gif

bradford dealer but now i might ring leeds tomorrow.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links