Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blueflame Performance Exhausts

bamber

I have recently had an exhaust custom built for my corolla compressor. Its amazing how much restriction is in the standard system. I mainly got it because my exhaust had snapped (for the second time in the same place) and i didnt want to pay £400 for just the back box. It has made a big differance in acceleration and the noise is great, not too loud on motorway either. I will post some pictures soon and i will be having a power run to see how much power it has gained, ill let yas know.

They did mention a discount if any one is interested, just mention this post to dave in the bespoke department

I have recently had an exhaust custom built for my corolla compressor. Its amazing how much restriction is in the standard system. I mainly got it because my exhaust had snapped (for the second time in the same place) and i didnt want to pay £400 for just the back box. It has made a big differance in acceleration and the noise is great, not too loud on motorway either. I will post some pictures soon and i will be having a power run to see how much power it has gained, ill let yas know.

They did mention a discount if any one is interested, just mention this post to dave in the bespoke department

where did you get it done? i have had mine on nearly 2 years.was it dave at urban racing?

It was skelmersdale i hade to go to, he did say he had done one other a few yaers ago. His name was dave i dont know if hes from urban racing though.

It was skelmersdale i hade to go to, he did say he had done one other a few yaers ago. His name was dave i dont know if hes from urban racing though.

yes he works for blueflame and urban racing in st helens does yours look like this?post-44294-127421294448_thumb.jpg

no mine has bigger tail pipes and the box on the left is smaller than the right il take a pik soon. did he dyno yours? he sed the last one gained aprox 18 bhp but couldnt remember properly

no mine has bigger tail pipes and the box on the left is smaller than the right il take a pik soon. did he dyno yours? he sed the last one gained aprox 18 bhp but couldnt remember properly

I spoke to tccom before about this, and plan to get mine done this year after i have to fork out for insurance! How much did it cost you bamber, and is it a cat-back?

Ta

i had that set up first but changed the smaller box as it was to loud and got a 6-9" on the left and its just spot on now,showed good gains with the set up i have now, and just put a typhoon on and its more responsive and is not drinking fuel which i expected :thumbsup: bhp gain i will pm you it if you want!let me know.

iI have noticed the it uses more fuel now but i do like the noise, did you get a power increase from changing to smaller boxes? It was £500 for the cat back, a bit much but better than £400 for just a back box that will probably snap again.

iI have noticed the it uses more fuel now but i do like the noise, did you get a power increase from changing to smaller boxes? It was £500 for the cat back, a bit much but better than £400 for just a back box that will probably snap again.

i changed up to a bigger box and got the car r/r when they finnished it all in the same afternoon came up with 238 have you reset the ecu as my comute to work i get 24mpg and its all 30mph stop start and that's with a typhoon as well,heres another pic :thumbsup:post-44294-127429733886_thumb.jpg

I havent reset my ecu yet, wil that help use less fuel? Wot else have u done to get that power? I got mine dynoed at 202 with k&n and standard exhaust, have done a big service since then though, dont think the spark plugs had ever been changed, i noticed a difference after that.