Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowering Springs (H&r Or Eibach Or Vogtland ?)

floodlight

I want to have a set of lowering spring sets. Do you have any idea about these brands?

H&R 35 MM. Lowering Springs

Eibach 30 MM. Lowering Springs

Vogtland 35 MM. Lowering Springs

Which one is better, comfortable and soft... Which brand springs do you use? Some people says that Eibach is better, but 30 MM. makes me think it won't make low the car much. H&R is hard, they say. Nobody knows Vogtland on the otherside in Turkey.

I don't want performance. I just want to make low my Auris. Because it is very high, especially the back side of the car, along its group segment cars.

Thanks for your consideration and comments before now on.

I have the same question. Which are the most comfortable? Are the TTE ones better?

Eibach are a reputable brand for lowering springs however I do not know which ones are most comfortable...

Like Krappis said, Eibach is the most well-known company, TTE is made especially for Toyota, but is quite expensive. About Vogtland I do not have heard any feedback, and I do myself have H&R's. They aren't soft, that's true. But I don't know wether the others are softer or not. You just have to search the websites of these companies to find the stiffness figures. Thatäs how you can actually compare them on your own and won't have to base your decision on hearsay.

If you want very soft ride even after installing lowering springs, you should consider resetting your stock springs. Much cheaper than buying new ones and won't affect the ride quality at all! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Like Krappis said, Eibach is the most well-known company, TTE is made especially for Toyota, but is quite expensive. About Vogtland I do not have heard any feedback, and I do myself have H&R's. They aren't soft, that's true. But I don't know wether the others are softer or not. You just have to search the websites of these companies to find the stiffness figures. Thatäs how you can actually compare them on your own and won't have to base your decision on hearsay.

If you want very soft ride even after installing lowering springs, you should consider resetting your stock springs. Much cheaper than buying new ones and won't affect the ride quality at all! :thumbsup:

What do you mean by resetting stock springs? How this can be done? Seems like the best solution for lowering car without compromise the comfort. Thanks

Basically it's done by warming up the springs and then "pushing" them together. You can read more about the process here.

thanks speed chaser....

i inquired the springs from some sites. but didn't find any information.

I ask this question especially to Toyota Auris users. Because, they use it, and then they know this very well from other brand drivers.

however, thanks for your advice for me to find the stiffness of the springs. good idea.

Hi, i have a few sets of brand new Toyota Motorsport / TTE -30mm lowering springs for sale. 70pound posted to UK, postage will be a little extra outside the UK.

i have a thread up in 'Auris Club' section, check it out.

thanks

Interesting arrangement of letters... :lol:

Lol, it is much more natural to say krappis than kparris. I've always read your nick like that without paying any special attention to it :rolleyes:

I've read somewhere that people do usually read only first and last letters of the word, and then their brain builds the rest of the word automatically...

Lol, it is much more natural to say krappis than kparris. I've always read your nick like that without paying any special attention to it :rolleyes:

I've read somewhere that people do usually read only first and last letters of the word, and then their brain builds the rest of the word automatically...

haha it's no problem to me mate. Yes that's true, you can raed any stencne pridoivng taht all the wrods bgien and end in the crecrot letrtes.

It freaks me out lol but it's really cool how the mind works...

;)

so, which brand should I buy as a lowering spring? what's your last suggestion??? please answer my question...

I'd reset the original springs if I were in your shoes. More stiffness - no. More lowering - :yes:

If you are after comfort not performance then the Toyota Motorsport springs are the ones to have. Eibach, H&R and Vogtland will make your vehicle alot more stiff but the ride alot more uncomfortable for daily driving. (I modify & build track cars as a hobby) :thumbsup: If you are after performance then Tein springs are the way forward :drool:

I have sent you a PM

Thanks