Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Few Piccys

starletsy

Lookin nice Sy,

Have to sort you out with some of that orange cleaner so you can sort out your engine bay!!!

Will sort you some out this week :thumbsup:

Thanks for the ride yesterday, makes me want my turbo engine even more now :D

Thanks for taking me to your cheeky little scrappers :hokus-pokus:

Nath

Lookin nice Sy,

Have to sort you out with some of that orange cleaner so you can sort out your engine bay!!!

Thanks for the ride yesterday, makes me want my turbo engine even more now :D

Thanks for taking me to your cheeky little scrappers :hokus-pokus:

Nath

What what what - engine cleaner???!!!!

Please enlighten me, what cleaner will shift the type of **** that collects in the engine bay? I really wana scrub mine up. Would be good if it was mild enough to use on painted alloys as well.

Are we talking some fancy dirt and grease shifter?

Very nice :drool:

p.s can I have the engine? :D

Nope :P :P :P

Yes mate it's an orange based cleaner thats safe on most things was going to try some on my engine :thumbsup:

thats glanza's cool the logo in the grille is wicked. - i think u shud spray the metal thing behind it black cos it spoils the view when u look at the cool logo :thumbsup:

:!Removed!:

it wud be the nuts then! :thumbsup:

:drool: ooo ooo Hello starletsy, was it you at the JAE last year then, i saw your starlet with the League GT-R alloys, in which i think they are the same ones in the photos?! I must say, i thought they looked pretty nice on a starlet :thumbsup: I wish I had a Glanza!!

Suki, yeah that was me :D

The alloys were a hard choice and i keep thinking about changing them to smaller wheels for better acceleration but they look so right on the car to me :unsure:

Sy :thumbsup:

Lookin nice Sy,

Thanks for the ride yesterday, makes me want my turbo engine even more now  :D

Thanks for taking me to your cheeky little scrappers  :hokus-pokus:

Nath

What what what - engine cleaner???!!!!

Please enlighten me, what cleaner will shift the type of **** that collects in the engine bay? I really wana scrub mine up. Would be good if it was mild enough to use on painted alloys as well.

Are we talking some fancy dirt and grease shifter?

The orange based cleaner is as I said "orange based" so it is not harsh like solvent based cleaners/degreasers. It eats through anything, but does not harm paint or rubber!!!

:hokus-pokus:

The alloys were a hard choice and i keep thinking about changing them to smaller wheels for better acceleration but they look so right on the car to me :unsure:

Sy :thumbsup:

Yeah i tried looking for some of those alloys, just didnt bother in the end cos i thought my Speedlines 15" were fine as they are, are urs 16"? Hey glad you didn't change erm i think they look nice :thumbsup: , what were the originals on the Glanza then? I know what you mean about bigger alloys, slows you down :P

Yeah i tried looking for some of those alloys, just didn't bother in the end cos i thought my Speedlines 15" were fine as they are, are urs 16"? Hey glad you didn't change erm i think they look nice :thumbsup: , what were the originals on the Glanza then? I know what you mean about bigger alloys, slows you down :P

They discontinued the alloys just over a year ago, luckily i have a set of 5 in case anything goes wrong B)

There actually 17's so they do know the edge off the acceleration quite a bit but with the turbo motor it's not that bad.

The standard Glanza alloys are 14's with 185/55/14 tires.

The 15" speedlines do look nice on the sr and yours looks very nice with that TTE splitter :thumbsup:

Sy

I swear I know that car..oh thats right....that would be because i know it well!!....howdy Sy Corollakid folowed your advice..ill soon be back on circuit in the 20v!!

Nowthen Sy good to see ya on here!!

Great news that your keeping the 20v so is the honda gone then?

Should see ya in notts soon :thumbsup:

There actually 17's so they do know the edge off the acceleration quite a bit but with the turbo motor it's not that bad.

I dont see how a turbo helps with starting acceleration :!Removed!: <_<

Got to agree with you about the wheels Sy :P :P

In fact it's a good looking motor all round mate.

:eek::drool: she's a beaut :thumbsup:

cant wait for mine to be back on the road (hopfully as a turbo)

can i be cheeky and ask you for the part number off the headlights so i can order a pair for my starlet i think clear ones suit the car much better

If you have a uk starlet then you need bumper and bonnet to make those lights fit they are not the same shape as the stock uk ones.

Sy

Hi Simon

Like I've said all the time. Your car looks wicked mate. And i can see why it won a trophy last year at JAE :thumbsup: Keep up the good work mate and i'll see you at gaydon mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I dont see how a turbo helps with starting acceleration :!Removed!: <_<

engine running @ 1k revs (idle, clutch in) then dropping the clutch and flooring it results in the engine being kicked in the guts and goes nutz if you would... slow accel from 1k revs

engine running @ 1k revs WITH about 4psi of boost in it. (some cars are able to run boost from neutral), drop the clutch, the boost hits full, he floors it, and takes off down the road with full boost while your still trying to get your revs into the *good zone*

the second his turbo fully spools, hes in the good zone lol.

hey sy , proper nice glanza mate, seen you round the circuit in it on sundays , goes some , thats for sure, ive just got a white sr for abit , love a glanza when i get ma no claims down. when are you next down then , meet up at maccys, kieran

hey sy , proper nice glanza mate, seen you round the circuit in it on sundays , goes some , thats for sure, ive just got a white sr for abit , love a glanza when i get ma no claims down. when are you next down then , meet up at maccys, kieran

Sure mate just come over say ello :thumbsup: