Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2002 Yaris T Sport For Sale

morgie

Hi all - just thought I'd drop a note in here to mention the advert I've just placed in the For Sale forum for my sister's 2002 Yaris T Sport, it's a 5 door in black. If you're interested, the advert is here. :thumbsup:

Lovely example and if advertised last year I would have snapped it up as I was looking for 5 door version for 3-4k but had to settle for a 3 door version.

Thanks Johan - shame about the timing. Price has now been lowered in the ad as linked above.

Is it a late 02? When I got my cdx (Black, 5 door Auto) They were only available as a 3 door, hence me going for the cdx... I would have got the Ts and settled for manual but was no way getting a 3 door! This is a curiosity question, sorry 'bout that. Same thing happened recently, got a new Fabia, now there is a new one, when dealer told me it was just a new front bumper design... I think they will tell you any sh-ugar, just to stop you from leaving without ordering!

Hi Gar, I checked with my sister and it was first registered April 2002, not sure if that helps(?)

Car now advertised on eBay here.