Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Things That Make You Go "lol"

Steve

Yes ! ! I KNOW I posted this before,long ago, but I still think it is brilliant :thumbsup:

today I LOL'd at this

That was sooooo good :lol::thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

He must be in hiding in Rehab :doctor: I think it has all been to much for his tender years & innocent mind :rolleyes::wacko:

He must be in hiding in Rehab doctor.gif I think it has all been to much for his tender years & innocent mind rolleyes.gifwacko.gif

He just can't cope playing with the bigger boys........

• 2 months later...

I've been rather absent from the General Discussions area, mainly to avoid a slapped wrist from the mods due to going off topic.....

I've been rather absent from the General Discussions area, mainly to avoid a slapped wrist from the mods due to going off topic.....

Welcome back young man :lol: at your age you should know better , at your age at my age at your age at my :lol: :lol2:

Welcome back young man :lol: at your age you should know better , at your age at my age at your age at my :lol: :lol2:

:lol:

Spare me the lectures, just be on standby to clear up the blood when I do something stupid.

You'll have your work cut out for you.... :crutchy:

Spare me the lectures, just be on standby to clear up the blood when I do something stupid.

You'll have your work cut out for you.... :crutchy:

It not like you to do something stupid :lol: