Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Surprise New Arrival

Big Kev

sh.......she has declined your kind offer, inferring something about male appendages and orifices of the nether region.

Orifice of the nether region - That would be my works Australian HQ building then. :unsure:

Male Appendage - A manly add-on, which I guess would be a twin exhaust. :unsure:

So, she wants me to drive it to Australia, to get a twin exhaust fitted to it.

Can do Kev! :thumbsup: ;).

.....ah surrender, sh.

Big Kev :yes:

Nice job Kev.

Totally confused that a/ you were allowed to travel by train, b/ you managed to get through passport control in Manchester, c/ you managed to find anyone in Manchester who could speak Scottish and d/ for some reason I thought it was going to be black. I wondered why your texts mentioned green I just thought you had been drinking meths again. Are those 17" "Granite" wheels? If so I think you might have a 16" spare. Just have a look.

PS, some people will go to extraordinary lengths to bring their mrs around to twin chrome exhausts!!!

Funnily nuff, Anchs, I removed the cover last night when ah got hame, and there it was.....matching totally unused alloy and brand new tyre!!! Will check diameter though......

Air con was surprisingly good, but pollen filter gets checked first.

Twin exhausts my sphinctus.....the money to replace my RFT's just went to wifey's burfday car.

As for train travel, I am now a convert....Trans Pennine choo-choo was utterly brill. These train drivers have some job, man.

Big Kev. B)

At last !! just managed to decipher the jockerisms to reply..The Granite does come with a 17" spare and we had to measure the cover when we bought it on eBay before we had it it colour matched, just about squeezes on with just enough room to fit a Scottish £20 (Unused of course) between the wheel and the cover !! we're glad she's gone to a good home and hopefully will be well looked after..may come up and visit in the summer once we have our kevlar jackets fitted :lol: best wishes Redsbanjo (Bri & Chelle)

Nice job Kev.

Totally confused that a/ you were allowed to travel by train, b/ you managed to get through passport control in Manchester, c/ you managed to find anyone in Manchester who could speak Scottish and d/ for some reason I thought it was going to be black. I wondered why your texts mentioned green I just thought you had been drinking meths again. Are those 17" "Granite" wheels? If so I think you might have a 16" spare. Just have a look.

PS, some people will go to extraordinary lengths to bring their mrs around to twin chrome exhausts!!!

Funnily nuff, Anchs, I removed the cover last night when ah got hame, and there it was.....matching totally unused alloy and brand new tyre!!! Will check diameter though......

Air con was surprisingly good, but pollen filter gets checked first.

Twin exhausts my sphinctus.....the money to replace my RFT's just went to wifey's burfday car.

As for train travel, I am now a convert....Trans Pennine choo-choo was utterly brill. These train drivers have some job, man.

Big Kev. B)

At last !! just managed to decipher the jockerisms to reply..The Granite does come with a 17" spare and we had to measure the cover when we bought it on eBay before we had it it colour matched, just about squeezes on with just enough room to fit a Scottish £20 (Unused of course) between the wheel and the cover !! we're glad she's gone to a good home and hopefully will be well looked after..may come up and visit in the summer once we have our kevlar jackets fitted :lol: best wishes Redsbanjo (Bri & Chelle)

Welcome t'forum/club Brian and Chelle, previous owners of Baby Rav. This will perhaps lead to photos of Brian's two tone leather clad Rav being posted. Those Black and Cream leather seats are something I was never aware Toyota did.

Thanks to both of youz again for getting me out of Manchester safely, and yes, there was a Wee Rav under all that volcanic dust :lol: .....look out for taxi driver Local Hero both on here and in Manchester. Mention my name for 50% aff your fare.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Would just like to end this thread by thanking one and all for their comments and best wishes, but more so to a person "up north" who allowed me to be gazumped / solicited my gazumpification whilst trying to buy their 3 door Rav a few weeks back. Not even a reply to my e-mails was totally uncalled for, but the outcome more than offsets the lack of basic manners.

Big Kev :censor: :thumbsup:

See attached photo of pollen filter.....yuch !!!! Far too much of England attached to this !!!!!

Await The King of Discount's input as to where I should source a new one ?

Big Kev B)

Filthylicious pollen filter there Big K...............if you have a few pound notes up yer ample sleeve I will post one to you

PM me <<<<over there<<<< for a quotestimation :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

See attached photo of pollen filter.....yuch !!!! Far too much of England attached to this !!!!!

Big Kev B)

Filthylicious pollen filter there Big K...............if you have a few pound notes up yer ample sleeve I will post one to you

Don't you start!!!

Hi

Looks a very nice motor.

Hope you have got a matching dog!!! (http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=109491).

All the best.

Peter

Big Kev B)

Don't you start!!!

Have to cut 'em some slack I suppose, but you'd think they would both have moved on from their clapped out and flawed Amstrad word processor & spell checker by now. :rolleyes:

Deep joy!

That Amstradly computertator was £499 plus Vodka and Tonic........geez, did we pay that much for 'em?

That clip was Stanley Unwin tastic :lol: :lol:

My wife, who is much older than me, has a special age birthday in July, for which I went to Manchester by train today to pick up what you see in attached photos.

First registerised 9/04, and now has 29.8k miles on after run back home. Utterly immaculate interior and very clean exterior.

At least it's PETROL, so Bothy might condescend to answer some questions as and when they arise?

Very big thanks to Michelle and Brian, two very nice Manchesterpudlians, who previously owned it, and showed me how to escape Local Hero's home patch.....good grief, I swear Professor Pat Pending's relatives all drive around Manchester.

Get ready for some MORE daft questions, ONE AND ALL.....

Big Kev. (PS, She loves it, but already emotional about her 2003 Fiesta "Black" edition going, with 17k on t'clock!!! :eek:

Sorry....colour Cadmium Green Metallic, never before have I seen in Scotland in 3 door format, and scarce in 5 door format.

Hi Kev,

Very nice motor. Is that the "Granite" model? Looks like the Granite 17" wheels and the Cadmium Green was a limited edition colour on the Granite initially before it went mainstream

My XT3 was in Cadmium Green and it made a nice change from the usual Silvery Silver. If you are interested, I have the official Toyota Touch-up paint set for the Cadmium green you can have for the cost of a jiffy bag and stamp :thumbsup:

edit: just read later posts and you knew already it was the Granite. duh! :rolleyes:

My wife, who is much older than me, has a special age birthday in July, for which I went to Manchester by train today to pick up what you see in attached photos.

First registerised 9/04, and now has 29.8k miles on after run back home. Utterly immaculate interior and very clean exterior.

At least it's PETROL, so Bothy might condescend to answer some questions as and when they arise?

Very big thanks to Michelle and Brian, two very nice Manchesterpudlians, who previously owned it, and showed me how to escape Local Hero's home patch.....good grief, I swear Professor Pat Pending's relatives all drive around Manchester.

Get ready for some MORE daft questions, ONE AND ALL.....

Big Kev. (PS, She loves it, but already emotional about her 2003 Fiesta "Black" edition going, with 17k on t'clock!!! :eek:

Sorry....colour Cadmium Green Metallic, never before have I seen in Scotland in 3 door format, and scarce in 5 door format.

Hi Kev,

Very nice motor.  Is that the "Granite" model?  Looks like the Granite 17" wheels and the Cadmium Green was a limited edition colour on the Granite  initially before it went mainstream

My XT3 was in Cadmium Green and it made a nice change from the usual Silvery Silver.  If you are interested, I have the official Toyota Touch-up paint set for the Cadmium green you can have for the cost of a jiffy bag and stamp   :thumbsup:

edit: just read later posts and you knew already it was the Granite. duh!   :rolleyes:

Hi Hoovie,

Your offer gratefully accepted. Will PM my address and please send me yours or e-mail address for Paypal. That's just about the only fault I can see, is it's a wee bit affected by stone chips, so paint will come in handy. Only other observation is that them VV ti engines must be the most free revving machines I have ever driven! Move the gas pedal 2mm, and everybody at the lights thinks I'm a boy racer....thank goodness it's 4wd, or some rubber would get left behind. Now used to the Kingo Chipped SR180 I suppose.

Big Kev :thumbsup: