Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq+ Summer=Meet?

mr dave

Hi all,

Has anybody out there had any more thoughts on a iQ meet somewhere in the uk this summer?,if so any locations/dates in mind?????????????.......... :rolleyes:

erm....................mine will be at CAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be nice to see more.............. :rolleyes:

I might organise one in the Brighton area if there are a few of us round here? :)

Sounds good Sally. Shifts permitting I'd be there ;-)

Si

Am up for that Sally!!!

Yeah that sounds great,brighton isn't that far away from me,for a nice drive on a weekend :thumbsup: .

Come over to Germany - Cologne: weekend End July/August >> National iQ Meeting :yes:

Humm sounds interesting any more details on this :thumbsup: .

What happens at such an event, I drive a couple of hundred miles to look at nine other peoples' iQ's?

Don't you people realise that the final episode of Lost is on tomorrow and I have a huge party to arrange, eggs to boil for the sandwiches, nuts to open and Hurley T-shirts to wash?

I'd be interested in a meet, am willing to drive far to a meet, but would it not be a good idea to meet more central in the UK possibly, like in the Midlands somewhere so that more people will be able to meet up.

On previous car forums, places to meet have usually been large out of town shopping area's mid Sunday afternoon so that people can eat/shop as well as meet up.

telecasterisation - Usually meet up and have a look at each others modifications, and then have a group photo of the people with their cars, so that everyone can put names to faces. Photo's also could involve arranging the cars for different photo's, all iQ1's together, all red. Could line them all up front to back etc.

Other time I've gone to meets are near camp sites so that people can stay over. Would have to be on a weekend for me to come where-ever it is, as I always work Mon-Fri, and as the meet will more than likely have to arrange to sleep over somewhere.

If you all like to, I'm organizing a www.iQPortugal.com meet next Saturday. As we are only a few with the good taste of owning an iQ, I don't think that we'll be more than 4 or 5 cars.

But hopefully the number will increase as this is the meet of the first anniversary of the club.

Later I'll post pics of the meet.

Regards...

Hi all,

Has anybody out there had any more thoughts on a iQ meet somewhere in the uk this summer?,if so any locations/dates in mind?????????????.......... :rolleyes:

There doesnt just have to be one meet for the whole UK you know guys!!

Im gonna organise one in Brighton anyway, if you wanna come, then come, if you dont then dont. Will put details up soon

Midlands is too far for me for a few hours. If your that desperate to see my car, it will be at JAE in September :P

• 2 weeks later...

There doesnt just have to be one meet for the whole UK you know guys!!

Im gonna organise one in Brighton anyway, if you wanna come, then come, if you dont then dont. Will put details up soon

Midlands is too far for me for a few hours. If your that desperate to see my car, it will be at JAE in September :P

Cool !!!!

What about JAE in september?

Last year we had annes Iq on our stand and it got the most attention out of all the cars :(

Im going to JAE on another stand sorry...! See you there maybe

Will get a post up within the next week about a meet in Brighton :)