Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4Runner Contest...i'm In 1Rst Place! Help Vote.

Omfg4Runner

Let me start off by apologizing if this is considered spam. But I love 4Runners way to much to let this go. I've entered my rig into a contest with Toyota. Current truck is 1988 4Runner v6 400,000km. Bought this truck being the 9th owner. Its age and previous owners are slowing creeping on it. HELP ME!

My link Click vote for me.....Vote everyday till may 30.

It's gonna be a battle for this last week of voting...Most votes up until May 30 gets a spot in the final 10. Still in awe my truck is in 1rst...Help a fellow Toyota guy out and stay in 1rst.

Thankx to all that help! :)

post-94317-127463680395_thumb.jpg

Voting ends tonight! 11:59pm Currently sitting @ 11,131 votes

At the start of this contest they had problems, and did not get my video up for almost a week late. At the time they contacted me apologizing and offering to give me those few extra days for voting. This was also done for others. I will make sure to update everyone when the voting is over on my video.

Well the site holding the contest has corrected my voting thingy....People can once go and continue to vote. I should have at least 4 more days of voting. So vote till June 4th now.

Thank you to all who have helped me to get where I'm at. Hopefully in 4 days we can say I'm on top! :) Currently sitting at 11,183.

11,460 with 2 days left to vote. Who woulda thought I'd be in top spot WoW! :)

You may or may not have noticed that nobody has posted anything. This could possibly mean two things:

1) We're not interested.

2) We're not interested.

I notice you're from across the pond. Why don't you try posting in the American Toyota forums?

You may or may not have noticed that nobody has posted anything. This could possibly mean two things:

1) We're not interested.

2) We're not interested.

I notice you're from across the pond. Why don't you try posting in the American Toyota forums?

You are so mean... biggrin.gif

Its true though! Some attention seeking Hic who we don't even know asking us to vote for him and then making numerous posts about his progress. I was stupid enough to look at the pictures of his vehicle and cringed.

Its true though! Some attention seeking Hic who we don't even know asking us to vote for him and then making numerous posts about his progress. I was stupid enough to look at the pictures of his vehicle and cringed.

I did even worse.... crybaby.gif

I voted, but only to stop an American winning thumbsup.gif