Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Iphone ?

Bizarra

3. No Flash: The iPhone, the phone that promised to put the web into everybody’s pockets, can’t even show you most of it, because it can’t handle Flash graphics. Pass

There isn’t any Flash, and we knew there wouldn’t be. Does this matter? 85 per cent of the top 100 websites use Flash Player (according to Alexa), three-quarters of all video on the web is viewed via Flash Player, and Forrester says that 98pc of enterprises rely on Flash Player. And yes, Adobe quote those figures too, but they come from independent sources.

When Apple removed the floppy disk drive from it's desktop computers 100% of PC's still included them. Was this a problem? For the first year of so maybe, but today how many machines include such a device?

You can discuss the merits or otherwise of any feature of any product, as long as the thing does what you expect of it at a price that fits your wallet then I can't see what the issue is. Who knew that TOC members could find so many versatile and innovative uses for sheep, I am sure the sheep didn't!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Bizarra

• Parts-King

• KPARRIS-JONES

Who knew that TOC members could find so many versatile and innovative uses for sheep, I am sure the sheep didn't!

wallpaper-623300.jpg

Now for some reason the word Ram keeps spring-ing to mind when looking at this little lamb..........cant think why :naughty:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Now for some reason the word Ram keeps spring-ing to mind when looking at this little lamb..........cant think why naughty.gif

Kingo thumbsup.gif

I posted the pic just for Ewe...