Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody Else Get The Polish Out?

IrishRob

Well what with all this nice weather wev had and having a few hours spare I decided to give Alis a good polish :) thought ye might like to see the pics and if anybody else gave their Aygo a scrub then add some yourselves!

post-82842-127473313509_thumb.jpg

post-82842-127473337408_thumb.jpg

post-82842-127473321835_thumb.jpg

I did last weekend but it's all mucky now :( :P

Nice wheels! Unfortunately I live near a quarry so my brand new car now looks like it crawled out of a sand pit, I need to get myself a garage built.

could you please tell me where u got ur alloys i have been lookin for some smart ones for my black aygo

cheers

could you please tell me where u got ur alloys i have been lookin for some smart ones for my black aygo

cheers

I got them from demon tweeks, not sure if they have shops all over the country but you can certainly order online. I warn you though they are a job to keep clean and shiny hahaha

Good luck make sure you put up some pics of whatever you get.

Washed my Aygo last night and waxed it today with the new Turtle wax ice liquid wax, its the one that can be applied on black trim as well which is great for me as i have the black door protectors.Its not a sunny day today so you cannot see the full effect of the ice wax polish but the finish is very good indeed....Colin

post-87317-127489490034_thumb.jpg

post-87317-127489495445_thumb.jpg

post-87317-127489502884_thumb.jpg

post-87317-12748950829_thumb.jpg

Washed my Aygo last night and waxed it today with the new Turtle wax ice liquid wax, its the one that can be applied on black trim as well which is great for me as i have the black door protectors.Its not a sunny day today so you cannot see the full effect of the ice wax polish but the finish is very good indeed....Colin

Haha snap dude! its the ice wax that I used. !Removed! lovely stuff.

• 1 month later...

Must get some pics when i next wash and wax avatar, as i use poorboys natty paste wax blue, leaves the car looking good

• 3 weeks later...

hi i wash my aygo at least twice a week how often do you wash and wax your car i use auto glyn super resin polish it looks like brand new when ive finnished with it .

hi i wash my aygo at least twice a week how often do you wash and wax your car i use auto glyn super resin polish it looks like brand new when ive finnished with it .

Twice a week, carry on like that and you'll shrink it :D

Try to wash my Aygo once a week if i have time available

I've just tried autoglym on my Prius. Fantastic stuff - the car looks better than when I collected it (mind you it was raining that day :-). )

Not tried it on the wife's Aygo yet, maybe I should let her do that, after all it's her car..... He he he

I've just tried autoglym on my Prius. Fantastic stuff - the car looks better than when I collected it (mind you it was raining that day :-). )

Not tried it on the wife's Aygo yet, maybe I should let her do that, after all it's her car..... He he he

That is funny I love waxing my aygo so much Fu lol