Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starlet Low Fuel Light

shammon

Hi, I decided to see if my 1997 1.3 Starlet has a dash light to warn if the fuel is low? Reason is Ive never

seen one come on even when the needle is well passed the "E" On he gauge. So does anyone know? im runing it to its empty to be sure.

Hi, I decided to see if my 1997 1.3 Starlet has a dash light to warn if the fuel is low? Reason is Ive never

seen one come on even when the needle is well passed the "E" On he gauge. So does anyone know? im runing it to its empty to be sure.

Yes it should have, mine had one for sure. Might be a blown fuse!

Thanks. Any idea where the fuse may be located. Thank you.

If it is a blown fuse there should be more thing that do not work. I would say that it is the small lamp itself that is gone.

Does the Paseo have one while your at it........??

As far as I can see on the wiring diagram for the 1996 Paseo (US-spec) it should have an indicator for the low fuel level.

Is it not mention in the owners manual?

Does the Paseo have one while your at it........??

Yeah John, it has one for sure, little orange light!

• 9 years later...