Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice Plz

acemiko

old forum user :thumbsup: in need of some advice about the auris. I am looking to buy one on a 08 plate it is a sr ? but dont know the order of the range now as its not the old t2-tspirit can some one tell me where it fits in the order and it is £9.930 with 20k a fair price? And is there any problems i should know about the car?

thanks in advance

SR is a step above T3 if T3 still existed, simply because of the extra sporty parts you get.

I can't remember if the Auris ever had t-spirit but the t-spirit would be the equivalent in spec to the t180 which gains the 177 engine, auto wipers, auto lights, sunroof and keyless entry. Most sr180 don't have the sunroof or keyless entry but have the other things which basically adds to the SR model.

So SR is almost as highly spec-ed as you can get with the sporty parts.

I am selling my T180 soon, it's an 2007 T180 with 31k on the clock. It has all the toys i mentioned above but I would be listing it for less than the SR. Thought i'd mention in case you are interested.

I am looking to buy one on a 08 plate it is a sr ? but dont know the order of the range now as its not the old t2-tspirit can some one tell me where it fits in the order

I have a brochure from around this time - the range order showed T2, TR, T-Spirit, SR. The T-Spirit included cruise, rain sensitive wipers, etc.

old forum user :thumbsup: in need of some advice about the auris. I am looking to buy one on a 08 plate it is a sr ? but dont know the order of the range now as its not the old t2-tspirit can some one tell me where it fits in the order and it is £9.930 with 20k a fair price? And is there any problems i should know about the car?

thanks in advance

The SR is basically a TR with lowered suspension, sportier (bigger) wheels and a bigger spoiler. I recently traded mine in and it had 20K on the clock (08 reg, 1600 engine). It is on the forecourt for £9.9+K. I really liked my car, it was deep blue and scrubbed up really well, never had a problem with it. Comfy, nippy roomy. I only traded it because I had long coveted an SR180.

We are very happy with out T180 (same engine as the SR180) but you will find the MPG will be less than what Toyota quote, If I was you try and get the car for an hour test drive and see what you think ;)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks in advance

Hi ive just bought an Auris sr 1.6 on an 08 plate with 11k and paid 9.200 for it from a dealer within the company i work for and if its any help i went for the petrol as i dont like diesels, or the headgasket issues.Waiting to collect.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links