Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lil Help Please.

IrishRob

Hi, im looking for some help on what wheels for a 2008 yaris, Its my mams car and she recently changed from an 05 yaris sol to a base model 08 yaris, she is looking for a way of making the car a bit more special like the other one was. she likes the idea of alloys for it, can ye tell me please what fits the yaris best? in terms of a 50 year old lady driving it haha shes not looking to squeeze 19"s on there, any pics ye might have would be a great help to, being away from home its hard to pick wheels for a car iv never seen!

Hi, im looking for some help on what wheels for a 2008 yaris, Its my mams car and she recently changed from an 05 yaris sol to a base model 08 yaris, she is looking for a way of making the car a bit more special like the other one was. she likes the idea of alloys for it, can ye tell me please what fits the yaris best? in terms of a 50 year old lady driving it haha shes not looking to squeeze 19"s on there, any pics ye might have would be a great help to, being away from home its hard to pick wheels for a car iv never seen!

22" chrome spinners should be ok! :lol:

Only joking, 16" Toyota motorsport wheels of the SR really suit it. Other then that, the worlds your oyster with alloys as there's loads to choose from.

Some really nice ones here........

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/virtual/

Raeman's right. 16" wheels make a good visual difference and don't kill the ride comfort too much. Anything bigger and you'll have to drop to 40 profile tyres and that will really compromise ride comfort (and also be a lot more costly for the rubber).

I know it's for your Mum, but the other thing that makes a good visual difference is a rear spoiler. They really make the car stand out.

Don't dismiss the idea without popping into the dealers and having a look at one on the used car lot and then comparing it to an unspoilered car nearby...

Here you go...

Piccie of our SR with the rear spoiler and 16" Toyota Motorsport wheels....

roxy2o.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links