Do Not Sell My Personal Information

---Exhaust Systems---

Brown.Tsport

went to an exhaust place today to see about geting a twin pipe, same as the compressor,ive got a standard t sport, matey said that i couldnt have the same look as the compressor because the fuel pipes run underneathe the left hand side and it would melt them?i know altering them would solve it but thats alot of messin about.

If any1 has changed there exhaust layout at the back it would be good if u could post some pictures up, so i could get an idea of what else to go for? some1 mentioned to me about gettin the older clio sport exhaust look?

cheers

Say what now? blink.gif

Plenty have had it done, melt the fuel pipes?? I think not! :lol:

As above, quite a few members have had custom jobs done wih twin exits like the COmpressor with no problems at all.

BRIDGES being one one of them. He may be able to help you out.

Hey hey.

That exaust company is talking tripe my friend. Check my build thread out (search build thread) and you'll soon find it. Pictures there will show you that its fine. They may struggle to fit a big box under there with out them being to low but it certainly won't melt your pipes + theres a metal guard where the box would sit.

Up to you to tell them or go else where :thumbsup:

iav twin pipes aswell lad and not a bother, iav a straight through so no backboxes but still no hassle, think it was a half-ased place you went to was it ?

I have a standard compressor exhaust on mine and having a look underneath you can get a slim silencer on without a problem.

DSC02673.jpg

you can get a big box in there,depends who does it/can be bothered to do it,just sits close to the filler pipe but i have had mine on nearly 2 years and no problems. :thumbsup:post-44294-127533414871_thumb.jpg

I have a standard compressor exhaust on mine and having a look underneath you can get a slim silencer on without a problem.

didnt put any pics up of this did you ? looks well :thumbsup:

Farhan's car has been in and out of the bodyshop so wasn't complete. I bet he'll soon have pics up as its nearly done :)

cool cheers lads, so you rekon the compressor exhaust system could replace my singe pipe?bolt traight on, cuz i have seen a mounting bracket on the left. if sum has got a picture of compessor exhaust from underneathe on a ramp that would be cool.

cheers .

The only person i know who has got a compressor exhaust system on a t-sport is Farhan buddy, hell soon be along :thumbsup:

The only person i know who has got a compressor exhaust system on a t-sport is Farhan buddy, hell soon be along :thumbsup:

Ihave seen a company called MIJ exhausts on internet who will do dual exit single exhausts, got a quote for full system for approx £350 - £400, might be worth a look?

http://www.mijperformance.com/

Im running a standard compressor exhaust atm, straight bolt on to the original backbox the actual lead pipe you will need to have 2 new hangers put in. It was a good template to go with for an aftermarket system aswell, on the left side where the tow hook thing is thats where my hanger was welded on.

Im holding back on a system until i get the ppe header in so i can do it once and use mandrel bent piping only all the way to the back. thumbsup.gif

sweet..thats gave me more of an idea now, and i can relay tht to the cocknoses in bells exhausts! i bet wen i eventually do it, it prob wont sound amuch different to be fair..but looks soo much better!

did u find a scraped compressor n took exhaust?

imo if your gonna spend money on a new system get something that performs best, and twin pipes dont. more show but less go then a 2.5" system with straight b/box. ceramic coating will also keep the heat in the exhaust as well as improving performance if heat is a concern.

imo if your gonna spend money on a new system get something that performs best, and twin pipes dont. more show but less go then a 2.5" system with straight b/box. ceramic coating will also keep the heat in the exhaust as well as improving performance if heat is a concern.

Regardless if its twin, if i used mandrel bent piping instead of a simple crush bent system with a single pipe im sure mandrel bent piping would still probably perform better. The largest restriction on the twin would be the Y Joint which will be used but even then air will flow out of both channels at the same rate, Ceramic is again useful but depending on costs i dont know if it would be worth it for the whole system. Money could be put elsewhere, The concept of every little helps is good to go with but it just depends on how much money is being put in. Im not aiming to grab every bit of horsepower i can get as theres better bang for buck, Some minor improvements like using mandrel bent piping would possibly cut my losses with a twin and keep me satisfied for a while. I do want to keep the standard compressor exhaust as loud exhaust noise from an aftermarket system will bug me a bit. but the fake tip on the left bugs me even more atmcursing.gif

I had the TTE rear lip that is made for the TTE backbox, i bought it around a year ago but for the look i have always wanted the compressor skirt so its going to have to be a compromise on that one, I had the TTE backbox aswell and i really liked the sound as it was comfortable day to day.