Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picked Up New Prius On Saturday Got 5 Yr Warranty Aswell

MccLtd

We picked up my wides new prius on Saturday and when we ordered it we had the option of 3yrs free servicing or 5yr warranty.

We opted for the 3 yrs free servicing.

Well we got both, apparently Toyota stopped the 3 yrs free servicing option the day before we picked up the car and gave all new prius the 5 yr warranty.

As we had signed before they stopped it we still have the free servicing and as it's a new car we also now have the 5 yr warranty.

What a bit of luck at was.

Now to get the dam annoying reversing beeps turned off and the ultra squealing brakes sorted

Thats a tad annoying!

Only picked up my car 2 weeks ago and had to decide between sevicing or warranty.

As I drive 30,000 miles a year, I picked the warranty, but the servicing as well would have been nice, as I have 3 services a year and that would have saved me £500-£600 or so!

There is no mention of the new deals on the UK website, so I think I will be having a chat with my dealer!

Thats a tad annoying!

Only picked up my car 2 weeks ago and had to decide between sevicing or warranty.

Lol, not as much as having picked it up a few months ago, and got sod all extra.

I second that :(

Still a great car though :toast:

According to ToyotaPR on Twitter this is now standard from today (1st June) for ALL Toyota vehicles sold in the UK. I would assume a press release will go out soon, it's not up yet.

Yes as I mentioned previously Toyota are offering the five years warranty AND the three years free services(only one per year according to my garage) for all cars registered in JUNE..........my car was expected on the 10th but had a call today and there is a one week slippage...so all being ok will be on 16th.........my second Prius and looking forward to the later version:)

The latest is 5 Year Warranty, but many dealers (Lindop Toyota included) are offering FREE SERVICING as well, for cars registered in June. The reason is that last months 5 year warranty OR 3 years free service deal has become confusing now that 5 year warranty is standard. It will only be for June only

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links