• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• ZeroBlade

• Funkadelic

• Fidgits

ok,.... just came off the phone to my parents...

they actually said just to clear out my stuff tomorrow and leave a note. Then go back to her at a later date and talk if she wants to.

They said no matter what you do it'll be sh*tty... so you might as well do it that way.

So tomorrow morning... all bodykit to the bodyshop, then evacuate the house.

don't mean to pry m8, but hav u thought this thru?

like the reasons why u wanna break up?

is the magic just not there nemore, or do u have ur eye on some1 else?

if u've both got a joint mortgage etc, it did sound like a serious relationship.

i suggest talkin to her about it, see what she says. it mite be weird if u break up but dont move out straight away, least not till u see what her reaction is. this'l give u time to sort out things, and plan ur next step.

-Z

I basically just don't want this anymore... a serious relationship etc... there's so much more I wanna do rather than settle down. Should have realised this alot earlier. Maybe I'm just seflish ??

I went from my last G/F straight to this one, which could have been just a rebound thingy ? I dunno.

As for have I got my eye on someone else ?? I always have and that's probably the problem also. Not time to settle down.... not yet anyway.

My mate is helping me tomorrow.... I'll find a pad to live in then I think he's going the same way. Luckily he'll have my pad to crash/move into.

2 blokes... no serious birds... endless drinkage sessions.

Maybe I'm having an early mid life crisis ?? :huh:

naah not a mid-life crisis m8. just living life. it's better to be straight with her than to lead her on. ur both still young, eventually u'll settle down, maybe not w. each other but w. someone else. that's just the way life is. as long as u and ur m8 don't go and do an "old school" then it'l b ok :)

oh and i obviusly 4got about ut "true" love, little miss deux ;)

should hav a little more to spend on here now, heh.

take care buddy, and don't go dying on me now u hear!!!

-Z

old school was a cool film... lol

AS for dying... well not unless she kills me !! Hence running and leaving the note seems a good option.

Will have more time to spend on here = Good

Will have more money to spend on car = good/erm... bad .. lol

Can go out when I want = good

Can do what I want = good

I'm just a selfish bugger.. lol

sat up till the wee hours of the night eh jim again?

looks like you got it a bit tough mate

id like to offer a nice way to leave your girlfriend but my approach is a subtle as a brick to the face

me - ''we splittin up then?''

her - ''no why are you splittin up with me?''

me - ''yeah sorry do ya need a lift home?''

her - cue waterworks and sharp exit

thats my best effort, short, sharp and straight to the point

she then goes down town with her mates to drown sorrows and pulls some muppet for a bit of sympathy 'casual'

long network of friends inform me of such rebellion as eye witness

which then cues me for the ritual, ''well i was re-thinkin but now this has happened...........''

leaving me as the good party and in the clear!

i am so evil!

me - ''we splittin up then?''

her - ''no why are you splittin up with me?''

me - ''yeah sorry do ya need a lift home?''

her - cue waterworks and sharp exit

lol... I like your style

let her find the video u made with those 7 dirty prostitutes and she will happily do the dumping for you :thumbsup:

n.b not accusing u of doing this jim, just a hypothetical scenario :P

Say, "I've bought you a present" when she opens it, it's a rubber doll. When she asks what she's supposed to do with it say "Teach it to cook and f :censor: k off!" :ph34r:

Sorry, couldn't resist it, yep be honest and let us know how it goes, best of luck :thumbsup:

The only line u need "it's not u it's me"

not it's ..

"It's not me, it's you !!"

oh yeah.. I'm a single child also....  so I probably am a selfish bugger..

everything's mine... mine... MINE !

I can relate to that! B)

I am definitely not the settling down type (yet). My financial situation and social life always comes first. Look out for number one, that's what I say! :D

Deep stuff, breaking up, especially doing it honourably. Hope all went well or at least as well as it possibly could have done given the circumstances. :thumbsup:

Only ever had to dump one bird (the rest always dump me, thank God) and it was horrible, and surprisingly difficult to stick to my guns! I didn't shoot her though, honest. :ph34r:

tell that you think she needs someone better than you. but then try to blame it on her!

her that you just don't have the time to devote to her, she needs someone who can be there for her always. she needs more etc

she'll think you're right, no water works, still friends, you and your 'Smirnoff Black-Ice' heart get to go out and get loaded! this works every time for me and so i pass it on to those in need!!!!

Well.....

Still alive chaps !! lol

Mission evacuate house was a success.... mission leave note was a success .

Back in my parants town now.... the sh*t will hit the fan soon though when she comes home to find the house empty and the note awaiting her !.....

oooh er !! :blink:

How do you know she'll be upset? She might jump for joy when she gets your note.

Personaly speaking from a womans point of view if I got home and just found a note : I would be thinking "thank god I've got out of that relationship if he's not man enough to face me then he's not man enough. :)

I hope you find what your looking for.

Kaz