Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hows This For Iq Incar Sat Nav / Entertainment

MccLtd

The car behind would not need its own satnav. Or the one behind that. Any bigger and it'd be a cinema.

Surely it's been PhotoShop'ped?

its not a photoshop its my IPAD sitting against the iq original sat nav.

its not a photoshop its my IPAD sitting against the iq original sat nav.

:D

my iPhone sits in the holder I have next to it on the right.

I have placed a small strip of velcro on the back off the ipad and some on the original sat nan and it sits there perfectly.

The lead you see under my iPhone holder is the iPhone interface for the iq sat nav so I just plug that in and play my music from the ipad and use the volume on the steering wheel.

Works a treat.

Love my iPad! I'm going to Velcro it to the middle of my steering wheel, who needs an airbag ;-)

Oh IPad! I am planning to get one too.

Do you need to do any modification to mount it there?

It will be interesting to see if the local police share your enthusiasm for that location as it could be seen as a distraction for the driver and also a danger as it is not positively mounted (Velcro is not considered to be a "positive" mounting material, as in a crash situation your Ipad could become a killer!)

Why do you need such a large display?..............It must restrict your forward vision :unsure:

It will be interesting to see if the local police share your enthusiasm for that location as it could be seen as a distraction for the driver and also a danger as it is not positively mounted (Velcro is not considered to be a "positive" mounting material, as in a crash situation your Ipad could become a killer!)

Why do you need such a large display?..............It must restrict your forward vision :unsure:

Probably find the police won't like it but there are plenty off other dangerous things out there.

I don't drive with a ignited cigarette and one hand holding my mobile. How can that be safe drop a lit cigarette in a car and panic. Possible fire hazard and loss of concentration.

I only did it as an experiment to show what else an ipad could be used for and in the right car it's a great idea. Yes it's a little large but atleast it would be easier to use.

You won't be needing glasses that's for sure.

Otherwise: Looks nice but take it out (if not for your then for other peoples's safety)

Ideal for watching films whilst stationary. :rolleyes:

You'll find yourself hunting out traffic jams on the motorway! :D