Do Not Sell My Personal Information

E10 & E11 Parts Clearance

ae102

i have a loads of spares in my garage for corolla e10 amd e11's. i have a spare GXi bodykit for the 3dr E10 as well as a tidy interior, uprated brakes , uprated suspension as well as low mileage oe suspension and brake calipers. if you need to do a rear disc conversion i have all the parts. any parts you need drop me a pm or add a reply :thumbsup:

i also have the rare GXi instrument cluster and a brand new genuine gear stick boot.

nearly forgot - i have some genuine toyota mats in black for the 3dr E10 in nearly new condition as well as a low mileage cylinder head and a decent 7a block. also have gearbox with fully working drive shafts. the full car is also available if someone wants a project.

bump

need this stuff gone.....................

• 2 weeks later...

i have a loads of spares in my garage for corolla e10 amd e11's. i have a spare GXi bodykit for the 3dr E10 as well as a tidy interior, uprated brakes , uprated suspension as well as low mileage oe suspension and brake calipers. if you need to do a rear disc conversion i have all the parts. any parts you need drop me a pm or add a reply :thumbsup:

i also have the rare GXi instrument cluster and a brand new genuine gear stick boot.

what sort of suspension you got n how much will it lower my gxi.car currently sitting on 17's. Thanx

where are you from?

also pics would help sells thing quicker.

• 3 weeks later...

hi, how much for the rear disc conversion?

would it fit my 94 xli?

thanks

hi, anything ???

Send him a PM!

thanks will do now

it says "The member can not use the messaging system"

He has disabled the PM system..................Maybe he does no longer wish to sell his parts!

oh damn.... :crybaby:

was going to ask him for gxi handbrake cables.... :crybaby:

I think that's because he has been suspended/banned from TOC. It doesn't say so in his profile but I think he has been denied further access to the TOC forums, with good reason.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that's because he has been suspended/banned from TOC. It doesn't say so in his profile but I think he has been denied further access to the TOC forums, with good reason.

If I can ask a question. Why don't Mods/Admin just delete this thread if it is not longer valid?

• 11 months later...