Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Woman Ripped Off Mans Private Parts

Parts-King

Woman jailed for !Removed! attack A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's !Removed! with her bare hands has been sent to prison. Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left !Removed! and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

'Pulled hard'

Sentencing Monti, Judge Charles James said it was "a very serious injury" and that Monti was not acting in self-defence.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term but "open relationship" with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on 30 May she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

o.gifstart_quote_rb.gif I am in no way a violent person end_quote_rb.gif Amanda Monti

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's !Removed! into her mouth and try to swallow it.

She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.

In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

The letter added: "I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."

What a load of balls this story is :naughty:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Maybe she was giving it a test-tickle... crybaby.gif

Do you know her nationality?

Also, she should have been jailed for longer than that.

Scouser :lol:

Also, she should have been jailed for longer than that.

I think the clue was in Liverpool Crown Court laugh.gif

She could've been South American and living in Liverpool.

My old lady was South American and had a NASTY temper.

Woman jailed for !Removed! attack A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's !Removed! with her bare hands has been sent to prison. Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's !Removed! into her mouth and try to swallow it.

What a load of balls this story is :naughty:

Heh heh , i reckon this bird would be an ideal candidate for the next " i'm a celebrity get me out of here " show ...... Kangaroos boll-ocks and crocodiles dicks ... pah , no problem .... Anyone that can attempt to eat a human !Removed! should have no problem with these :lol:

She tried to swallow it though! Thats crazy! What would have happened if she did? Kinda gives a new meaning to when a girl deepthroats you and takes your manhood into her mouth... :S

This thread is getting more depraved as the day goes on.........shame on you all :rolleyes:

I only posted it so others in the North West could keep an eye out for the crazy woman when she was released :eek:

You could use "do you like to swallow mens cohonas" as a chat up line ;)

She tried to swallow it though! Thats crazy! What would have happened if she did? Kinda gives a new meaning to when a girl deepthroats you and takes your manhood into her mouth... :S

I think nature would have taken its course , and the end result would have ended up being flushed down the karzi :lol: ... regards deepthroating , Lorraine Bobbit springs to mind , she's now a celebrity and the champion of many women worldwide :lol: :lol2: .... cor the very thought of having me tagger bitten off brings tears to my eye's :crybaby: :lol2:

You could use "do you like to swallow mens cohonas" as a chat up line ;)

Thought that the word was cojones :unsure: Still, we get the gist :bookworm:

You could use "do you like to swallow mens cohonas" as a chat up line wink.gif

Thought that the word was cojones unsure.gif Still, we get the gist book.gif

Yet another Faux Par Cherry... 3 nil :D

You could use "do you like to swallow mens cohonas" as a chat up line wink.gif

Thought that the word was cojones unsure.gif Still, we get the gist book.gif

Yet another Faux Par Cherry... 3 nil :D

Love it :laughing: :lol2:

Well I never.........5 year old news on the internet?

I feel I must report that to somebody :lol:

Well I never.........5 year old news on the internet?

I feel I must report that to somebody laugh.gif

Kingo thumbsup.gif

I think BigShark already did..

What a rich and interesting life he must lead :D

:D

only pointing out what i've read on another forum. it was apparently 'the most popular story of the day', not quite sure where she got that from

The worrying thing is she will be out on the streets by now :eek:

Lurking at a party near you.......hold on to your hooners!

We are safe here on our Island & hope she sticks to yours :rolleyes::lol:

Have I enough hands ? :unsure: I'm not sure what "Hooners" are. I can guess, but would need to hold lots of bits, to be safe :fear: