Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Else Experiencing Problems With Adverts On This Site Lately?

Grumpy Cabbie

Is anyone else experiencing problems with slow loading on this site lately? I've found that I can't view the forum when some adverts are showing, or at least until they have finished their 'run'.

Anyone else found this? Or is there some other unconnected reason for the intermitant slow loading?

You need the Firefox web browser with the Adblock add-on.

Adverts are yesterday!

So far, I haven't noticed any problems with the TOC forums using Opera (linux version).

I gave up with priuschat a while ago because I was getting frustrated with the page loading problems that I was having with their site, it wasn't working for me with either Opera and Iceweasel (aka firefox).

With the TOC forums, I think since the web site face lift, my Nokia N810 tablet doesn't even get as far as loading the page, it just shows the loading progress bar and a white screen. The browser on the Nokia phone will load but the phone company proxy filter is removing the contents of the messages.

Using IE8 no problems, what speed is your connection ?

No problems here. I use Mozilla Firefox and I have cable connection from Virgin Media which is reliable and quite fast.

Using IE8 on virgin cable 10meg.

I don't think that's the problem as other sites were loading ok,but this site with certain adverts is where the problems arose. All working fine now though.