Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey There¬

Jay B

Hi guys, my name is Jay, 22 I live in Peterborough, Cambs. I'm somewhat a late bloomer as a driver, I have recently brought an 1988 Corolla. I am dying to take it for a spin when I pass my test :D. I'm working on a few pleasant mod's but nothing to extreme.

Welcome to TOC Jay :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcomes, I'm planning on a re paint from the 80's silver/grey to black, some decent alloys rather than the 15 inch hubcaps and maybe lowering it by a couple of inches. I have already changed the interior to a nice grey and black combo.

Hi mate and welcome to TOC. Get some pictures up! Is your's an AE92? I have a 1989 AE92 GTi.

I will get some pictures up this weekend hopefully. As far I know with my limited knowledge Mine is a 1991 GL SECA AE92 It's not the GTI or Hatch model, I always thought it was an 88 :P

Yeh I used to have a GL but only for spares. I scrapped it once I nicked a few panels and things. :)

If you need something just give me a shout I might have something you're looking for. I do have a complete set of pristine GL seats if yours are torn...

Yeh I used to have a GL but only for spares. I scrapped it once I nicked a few panels and things. smile.gif

If you need something just give me a shout I might have something you're looking for. I do have a complete set of pristine GL seats if yours are torn...

Anything for a sale KP :D Welcome to the club Jay, I see you've already met the resident Vulture...eek.gif

:lol: I need money! That welding won't pay for itself! They're just wasted space on me. :yes:

Be nice Raist things have changed since you got off the Ark. ;) :P Kidding mate.

Jay, no problem, just send me a PM and I'll be happy to help with what I can. :D

Unrelated I know but what I don't get is when people buy a **** car and then spend money sticking alloys on it and a personalised number plate. Why not just put that money to a better car perhaps?

Saw a Corsa with alloys, personalised number plate and Corsa stencilled on the side of it. Who would want to advertise that?!

I think you have to go further than alloy wheels and a personal plate but any mod makes the car unique and people can't always afford a newer car and the bills it comes with so they make the best of what they have : ). Some can look shocking though I must admit and by the sounds of it a Corsa with CORSA stenciled down the side sounds quite garish.

Thanks for the welcome Raistlin.

Unrelated I know but what I don't get is when people buy a **** car and then spend money sticking alloys on it and a personalised number plate. Why not just put that money to a better car perhaps?

Saw a Corsa with alloys, personalised number plate and Corsa stencilled on the side of it. Who would want to advertise that?!

Once again with the negative vibes Cherry...

Your crushing my Karma, If you can't say anything nice... Say Nothing thumbsup.gif

Was that a comment upon my car and modding decisions? :huh:

What in this thread has aggravated you?