Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 2006 Bumper Needed

genterz

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend anywhere (other than direct from Toyota) that can supply me with a new rear bumper for a 2006 XT4?? I can't seem to find anywhere else that does them.

(The girlfriend had a small arguement with a parked Audi S3, only 2 weeks after I'd fitted new reversing sensors!!)

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend anywhere (other than direct from Toyota) that can supply me with a new rear bumper for a 2006 XT4?? I can't seem to find anywhere else that does them.

(The girlfriend had a small arguement with a parked Audi S3, only 2 weeks after I'd fitted new reversing sensors!!)

These pop up on e-bay but usually need spraying or repairs. How badly damaged is yours? Is it worth considering a specialsist repair?

It's not that bad at all really but quotes are about £200 for repair.

I just thought if I could get a new one for around that price and fit it myself.

It's not that bad at all really but quotes are about £200 for repair.

I just thought if I could get a new one for around that price and fit it myself.

Have you tried this outfit? LINK

They don't list a rear bumper but it may be worth phoning them :unsure:

Well spotted Anchs - it has the additional full width cover, corner protectors and is parking sensor ready. Bargin.

Well spotted Anchs - it has the additional full width cover, corner protectors and is parking sensor ready. Bargin.

Apologies,Genterz doesnt say which mod rav he has in his profile, thought it may have been an XTR,but he does say XT4 in his post, so this bumper should be ideal, Although TBH cannot see the advantage of buying an unknown bumper, sprayed + repaired by someone unknown,postage, fitting and removing, over having his own done for the same price, corner protectors + bumper protectors will have to be removed for spraying :unsure: Stew

He said it was an XT4, there was also a "wheel free" bumper for sale Stewy.

do without and just fitted a bullbar at the back???