Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insurance Premium

johnmaher

im 31 with a clean licence and 1 year NCB, i have a corolla T sport 2003 2 door PFL in SK4 area

my renewal is £1235 with admiral, i shopped around on all the sites and cant get less than £1000.

who is everyone else with and how much???

Give sky insurance a go, they matched the price i got from swift cover, but also allow modifications

Worth trying Toyota too, they recently overhauled the insurance system, nothing ventured and all that

TOYOTA INSURANCE

Kingo :thumbsup:

try Liverpool victoria ther cheap. ure better off going directly to these insurance companies then going through the comparisons sites it tends to much cheaper.

SKY = £1500

AVIVA = 1700

TOYOTA SAYS IT MUST BE STANDARD,

LV = WOULD NOT QUOTE

anyone wanna buy a T sport!! lol

I take it you live in a 'high risk' area then?

those prices are really high!

im paying £800 for my inurance, with £750 excess, but thats for 20,000 miles per year

SKY = £1500

AVIVA = 1700

TOYOTA SAYS IT MUST BE STANDARD,

LV = WOULD NOT QUOTE

anyone wanna buy a T sport!! lol

Is your T Sport NOT standard???

not much really, lowered, induction kit, n tints,

i know it will add more but i've done quotes being honest and also sayin its standard and its not makin much difference,

i have a motorbike aswell which cost peanuts a year to ride,

might get rid of the car and just ride the bike.

How long have you been driving for?? Those quotes are very high!!

I'm 23 have a modified T sport and a second car and my insurance for them both is under 500quid.

Can't understand why yours is sooo high.

Stick your excess right up if your struggling

i've tried every possible option, i've been driving since 2003, i've never had a quote so high,

just tried toyota and its quoted £2600.

Don't know if its the same over there but insurance in Ireland is going up this year and they are giving the bad weather in the winter as the reason i.e more crashes more claims.

Thats quite high for admiral im only 23 cars not a t sport mind you but myself and fiance have the corolla and a 1.8 turbo a4 insured with admiral on a multicar policy for £488

Try out Elephant or Admiral, they seem to b very good wid prices. Its weird ur price is soo high for ur age even though u only hav 1 yr no claim.

im paying £820 wid Sky Insurance wid all mods declared and ive got quite a lot of mods on my car, ive only got 2 years no claims and i was 24 wen i got the policy, but i do hav a clean licence and no accidents

im with admiral at the mo, they hiked it up to £1235

with fuel goin up and insurance, i think its time to get rid!!

gonna stick with the bike i reckon,

I'm with M&S for mine came back as the cheapest on all the price comp sites got it for £296.00 with the misses on it with a provisional license.

Try Adrian Flux there good and your car insurance quote is better if you have mods on because they say modders look after there car better and I agree. I have only got an induction kit on at the mo and the premium was less than 350 a year on the tsport but that does increase if yo pay monthly. Also tell them your in a Club that also knocks it down. :)

Try and beat my quote of £17 000 for my GTi. I was actually quite pleased... :eek::lol:

Was that £17000 :eek:

But your girdfriend/mum to the insurance !, maybe as the primary driver. It should drop the price

Admiral seem to be quite reasonable for me..20 years old, 1 claim, 3 points, only 1 years NCB and quite a few mods...£1900 :)

When is your renewal btw? Cos Admiral/Elephant/Bell have a habit of giving cheaper quotes to new customers rather than existing ones, I was with Bell last year but my renewal was over £2200 and that was only with the TTE bumper.

So I waited until just before my renewal date, and pretended to be a new customer online and quotes were all under £2000 with all three companies, and that's including all my other mods. Admiral turned out to be the cheapest so I went with them, but Bell usually give the cheapest quotes for young drivers.

Wait a bit and give it a try mate, don't sell just yet! :thumbsup:

Was that £17000 :eek:

Yup. Was with Endsleigh/Bell can't remember who it was now. The best quote I ever had was £3000 p.a. fully comp with an excess of £2000... <_< hhhhm yes that sounds good... NOT

I have just started a new policy with admiral as they were the cheapest by far. £670 with no mods or £730 with mods, my mods are tte backbox and blitz sus! My previous insurance company hiked there premium up from £599 to £1200 and they wouldnt budge :eek: I have 3 points 10 years ncb, not made a claim in the past and for some reason my insurance as gone through the roof this year! Next cheapest quote was kwik-fit at £1000. Sky insurance wouldnt insure me and adrian flux wanted £2500! I know a lot of you guys are with them, but thats shocking! Im nearly 29 bye the way :wacko: