Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance Premium

johnmaher

I really should get a quote from Adrian Flux but you have to phone up to get a decent quote and they won't talk to a 15 year old. :lol:

I'm 24, and renewal is a week before my 25th birthday!! (annoyance). I will have 6 years no claims this time, and Swift wanted £705 for renewal fully comp. It was looking like the cheapest, until i found Admiral Multi-car, who quoted £658 fully comp.

Currently paying £700 odd.

24 with 1NCB, though I'm only a named driver. My partner is 26 with 5? NCB.

Out postcode hampers it alot. In my partners old Postcode it drops by £400!!

Adrian Flux all the way for me. Girlfriend is main driver, I'm a named driver and we pay ~£600 fully comp. She has 3 yrs NCB, I have none. We also live in an area with quite a high crime rate. I don't think any other company ever comes close to Adrian Flux for the sportier car in my experience.

My insurance flew up when i got 6 points.

I had 9 Points up until may and i was paying 2300

now with 3 that dont count but are still declared its dropped down suddenly to £1300

When i first bought my t-sport when i was like 18ish i was paying hardly anything as i had a friend sort out my insurance. Hes not working in the trade any more so its alot more.

Now being 21 all mods declared, they didnt regard my compressor lip, tte front as modifications as i mentioned that they are genuine toyota team europe optional extras. Same for the TRD Shifter, Declared my apexi but made around £50 difference and my coilovers which added around £80 on top.

Running standard compressor exhaust so they didnt count that either :)

£460 fully comp with 2 yrs ncb and a minor accident 2 years ago.

With hastings Direct

Glynn

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links