Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Trim

Badgers

Is this a known issue?

I have problem with both interior light falling out, and the silver trim that goes up either side of the centre console popping out.

Happens when it's hot outside and the car is very warm inside, or going over bumps. It's easy enough to clip it back in, but it's very annoying!

Is this a known issue?

Is this a known issue?

I have problem with both interior light falling out, and the silver trim that goes up either side of the centre console popping out.

Happens when it's hot outside and the car is very warm inside, or going over bumps. It's easy enough to clip it back in, but it's very annoying!

Is this a known issue?

Known issue or not, it's not good enough. I'd have a word with your seller.

I think no-one has reported about such problems before...

+1 You should contact your dealer and ask for a free repair!

• 2 weeks later...

Took the car back and credit to Toyota they repaired it free of charge.

Came out to the car today after it had been in direct sunlight all afternoon and....

vxovlu.jpg

20r2v6t.jpg

It just keeps popping out. I cannot get it to sit back in! It's just been repaired to.

Also having issues with the boot sensor now. It keeps telling me the boot is open when it isn't.

The car isn't starting on the first press of the button anymore either. Takes 2 or 3 presses from cold. It used to be ok until this last week.

I am rapidly growing sick of this car! Giving serious contemplation of taking a hit on it, and trading it back in after 4wks. Certainly will not be buying Toyota again!!

Came out to the car today after it had been in direct sunlight all afternoon and....

vxovlu.jpg

20r2v6t.jpg

It just keeps popping out. I cannot get it to sit back in! It's just been repaired to.

Also having issues with the boot sensor now. It keeps telling me the boot is open when it isn't.

The car isn't starting on the first press of the button anymore either. Takes 2 or 3 presses from cold. It used to be ok until this last week.

I am rapidly growing sick of this car! Giving serious contemplation of taking a hit on it, and trading it back in after 4wks. Certainly will not be buying Toyota again!!

I'm afraid I am making a bit of a pointless reply really, but I don't know what to say other than "I feel for you and I too would be very p****d off if it happened to me". Hope you get it sorted. Keep going back, rant and rave etc.

I am getting pretty tired of so many people saying "I'm never buying Toyota again!" I understand that you are annoyed and you have every right to be, however it has been well established for a while now that the Auris was a shitter dropped by Toyota. Try some other's within the range before you write-off all Toyotas.

It won't be all Toyotas that are rubbish because they are made in different factories and engines are manufactured from different places from their home-car too.

Don't give up on 'em because of one car. ;)

vxovlu.jpg

20r2v6t.jpg

I'm afraid I am making a bit of a pointless reply really, but I don't know what to say other than "I feel for you and I too would be very p****d off if it happened to me". Hope you get it sorted. Keep going back, rant and rave etc.

take it back again and write down your concerns etc and give this to the dealer as well, I am sure they will sort it and also be embarrassed this has happened again

Looks nasty Badgers - good to see another lad from Ayrshire on here!

Who is your local Toyota dealer?

I'm going to be taking mines back due to squeeky brakes (Meant to be fixed) and a loose driver seat (Wasn't fixed on the last time it was in, but I got sick of driving an IQ)!

I'm going to be taking mines back due to squeeky brakes (Meant to be fixed) and a loose driver seat (Wasn't fixed on the last time it was in, but I got sick of driving an IQ)!

I got the car from Arnold Clark Toyota, Linwood.

I also have sporadically squeaking brakes.

Your closer than I thought - I'm also in Beith. And bought my model from the same dealership. I'll keep an eye out for your SR - I have a private plate on the car.

I'll be giving them a call soon regarding the brakes and the loose drivers seat, I get fed up driving a courtesy car all the time.

Your closer than I thought - I'm also in Beith. And bought my model from the same dealership. I'll keep an eye out for your SR - I have a private plate on the car.

I'll be giving them a call soon regarding the brakes and the loose drivers seat, I get fed up driving a courtesy car all the time.

Bizarre, my drivers seat is also loose. It's just became wobbly today, another thing wrong! Thankfully it's going back into the dealership tomorrow morning.

It's a T180 not an SR, theres an SR that sits around Eurotan, It's not the one that sits in Gateside (although I do live near there).

Infact.... looking at your profile, I know who you are. Your reg starts C2 or C3 or something like that.

Thats right yeah, it starts C2.

I'll keep an eye out for your T180. Seems I know very little about these models... I actually went to look at getting a Corolla and didn't know that the Auris had replaced it.

Seem to know VAG cars inside out funningly enough.

Thats right yeah, it starts C2.

I'll keep an eye out for your T180. Seems I know very little about these models... I actually went to look at getting a Corolla and didn't know that the Auris had replaced it.

Seem to know VAG cars inside out funningly enough.

I know my VAG's well. Had 3 of them, and will buy again (really not impressed with Toyota). Also had an Alpina Roadster (Z4) a few years back before I lost my job, that you may of seen kick about town.

I believe you used to have a blue Toledo?