Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Corolla Ceres Gt Engine 4Age 20V To Corolla Ee100

MiTMaNcz

Hi all,

Im making swap of 4AGE 20V ST from Toyota Corolla Ceres GT to my Toyota Corolla EE100(old engine 4EFE).

Engine is now mounted in my Corolla.

But I have problems with eletric wiring.

I need you help to find(or if any body have) Toyota Corolla Ceres GT repair manual or wiring diagram.

Ceres is : TOYOTA COROLLA Ceres GT JPN SED 4AGE ATM 4FC 4D (AE101-AEPVF)

If anybody have any manual please tell me.

Thank you.

And some photos of my cars:

Swapped engine to Corolla E100(model:1993)

img0018z.th.jpg

Donor car and engine in donor car:

img0699u.th.jpg

ceres.th.png

My car before i start swap:

corollka.th.jpg

cimg0836b.th.jpg

cimg0835.th.jpg

cimg0834.th.jpg

Very nice converstion mate!!! I wanna do the same with my e11 4efe....... Long term, 120,000 miles on it and not worth selling so i wanna get a ST top or BT. Did u have to mod any engine mounts or did it fit rite in?? Yeah wiring is gonna be a !Removed! but at least u ave it in.sorry no help with ur question dude

Very nice converstion mate!!! I wanna do the same with my e11 4efe....... Long term, 120,000 miles on it and not worth selling so i wanna get a ST top or BT. Did u have to mod any engine mounts or did it fit rite in?? Yeah wiring is gonna be a !Removed! but at least u ave it in.sorry no help with ur question dude

i done this my car ee11 is running nicely more people should do this looms the only problem, if u have the full loom do the full conversion of the loom the fuse box in and out loom because they are similar cars ae101 and ae101 silvertop should not be a problem

its a bit tricky in ee11 you have to blend both looms together

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

Im making swap of 4AGE 20V ST from Toyota Corolla Ceres GT to my Toyota Corolla EE100(old engine 4EFE).

Engine is now mounted in my Corolla.

But I have problems with eletric wiring.

I need you help to find(or if any body have) Toyota Corolla Ceres GT repair manual or wiring diagram.

Ceres is : TOYOTA COROLLA Ceres GT JPN SED 4AGE ATM 4FC 4D (AE101-AEPVF)

If anybody have any manual please tell me.

Thank you.

I'm doing the opposite thing. My 1993 Ceres has a 1.6 4AFE in it, and I have a 20v 4AGE Silvertop lying in my garage with a 5 speed manual tranny and the ECU, wiring looms, etc. I want to swap it in, and I want to know if the stock 4AFE engine and transmission mounts will support the 4AGE. Also, cant I use my old 5speed manual that I had with my 4AFE? It'd save a lot of hassle getting the gearbox in.

I'm asking you cos you had a Ceres GT...