Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wish List

hutchysrs50

Heres mine, pretty sure iv coverd everything i want or want to do on my corolla.

Red calipers front & back

Back of the car stripped - no back seats, carpet, Speakers etc...

Silver/gray centre consol

Wind deflectors

lowerd

alloys

K&N pannel filter

sports exhaust/backbox

Window Tints 70%

De-Wiperd

T-Sport splitters

Spoiler

Front & back strut brace

Door Speakers upgraded

Mud flaps

Thats everything i can dream of doing to my Corolla and will probly cost well over £1000 to do, but we can all dream cant we :)

What do you think?

G-Max Suspenion kit, £450

RedStuff front pads, £60

New Windscreen (I cracked mine being a tit) £150

New sunroof = £300

Rear Suspension Turrets removed and plated = I'm working free of charge for 3 weeks

All rust eradicated = £01010190383880498

Brake, Clutch, PAS fluids = £50

Refurbed rims and new tyres = £400

Silicone hose for intake = £15

That's about it tbh, should have all that and fitted by september. There is so much stuff I already have stored away though lol :P

TOTAL: £1425 roughly. I don't know where the hell I get this money from...seriously.

So far including the car itself I have spent £4000. Great, I have a rusted crap heap that has no doors, windows, roof panels and it doesn't move. Awesome.

Can't think of anything I'd rather do more though, I haven't regretted a minute of it. :)

hah, nice price for the rust!

im shocked at how much alot of the parts cost really, iv just sold my vauxhall astra and parts were next to nothing for that, i paid £18 for lowering springs on eBay, £18!! i could get coilovers for £90, now im looking at £90 for a 30mm drop on just springs :(

iv done a similar thing with a motorbike, i bought it without pannels as a non runner for £500 (stupidly) and spent a fortune on it, but with very little to show! every part i needed had to be imported from france and cost a fortune, but i dont regret one minute of it, so much fun to work on and taught me plenty.

(also have a garage full of tools to play about with my car now! hah)

That's what it's all about mate. It doesn't matter what it costs you. When I fired the engine back up for the first time, oil pissed everywhere, the sump was leaking, the radiator was leaking, the cam covers rattled because I needed them loose and the exhaust manifold billowed smoke into my face when using a strobe. But it was all totally worth it.

The car itself cost me £495 when I was 14, a year on and I have spent £3500 just in parts lol.

Heres mine, pretty sure iv coverd everything i want or want to do on my corolla.

Red calipers front & back

Back of the car stripped - no back seats, carpet, speakers etc...

Silver/gray centre consol

Wind deflectors

lowerd

Alloys

K&N pannel filter

sports exhaust/backbox

Window Tints 70%

De-Wiperd

T-Sport splitters

Spoiler

Front & back strut brace

Door Speakers upgraded

Mud flaps

Thats everything i can dream of doing to my Corolla and will probly cost well over £1000 to do, but we can all dream cant we :)

What do you think?

Why a pannel filter and not a decent induction kit?

Paint my callipers and lower it, then I will be happy.

Oh and an ipod coonnection.

Enjoy trying to get the iPod connection... They are bugger to sort out with double dins and what not...

That's what it's all about mate. It doesn't matter what it costs you. When I fired the engine back up for the first time, oil ****** everywhere, the sump was leaking, the radiator was leaking, the cam covers rattled because I needed them loose and the exhaust manifold billowed smoke into my face when using a strobe. But it was all totally worth it.

The car itself cost me £495 when I was 14, a year on and I have spent £3500 just in parts lol.

so your only 15/16 now?!

i was 16 when i finished the motorbike (yamaha tzr 50) and now know 2 stroke engines inside out!

i did make a very VERY foolish mistake once... (because i thought i knew it all..) it was winter and i didnt want to used plain water as engine coolant, so i thought ahhhh al just pop in some screen wash, it has the anti-freeze stuff inside... BAD BAD BADDD Idea... all the stuff in the screen wash to clean it etc.. corroded my gaskets & seals making all the water leak out into the oil, overheating the top end making the engine seize :(

Decent induction kit £150, K&N pannel filter £40 besides induction kits arnt the best as they usualy end up sucking in hot air from the engine bay and it is only a 1.4 afterall.

For my 91 GL I want...

Re-spray from dull Grey to Black

2 Inch lower either by coil cut or lowering springs

17" Alloy wheels

Boria Exhaust system

Rally Mudflaps

Red Calipers

iPod kit

Parcel Shelf (I brought the car without one :S)

That's what it's all about mate. It doesn't matter what it costs you. When I fired the engine back up for the first time, oil ****** everywhere, the sump was leaking, the radiator was leaking, the cam covers rattled because I needed them loose and the exhaust manifold billowed smoke into my face when using a strobe. But it was all totally worth it.

so your only 15/16 now?!

i was 16 when i finished the motorbike (yamaha tzr 50) and now know 2 stroke engines inside out!

i did make a very VERY foolish mistake once... (because i thought i knew it all..) it was winter and i didnt want to used plain water as engine coolant, so i thought ahhhh al just pop in some screen wash, it has the anti-freeze stuff inside... BAD BAD BADDD Idea... all the stuff in the screen wash to clean it etc.. corroded my gaskets & seals making all the water leak out into the oil, overheating the top end making the engine seize :(

Decent induction kit £150, K&N pannel filter £40 besides induction kits arnt the best as they usualy end up sucking in hot air from the engine bay and it is only a 1.4 afterall.

Ouch! Yeh I'm 15 now and will be 16 in a couple months. I've done all the work mysefl with some assistance but the bulk was done by me.

i just wish my car would run haha

+1 :(

What's up with yours mate? Still the electronics giving you jip?

Still formulating my plans for the compressor ;) But heres my plans so far:

Blitz sus induction kit with custom hard pipe.

Front mount intercooler(in the distant future - probably next year when I can be bothered)

Apexi RSM

Colour code Coolant and intake hosing in red(samco)

TRD gear nob

TRD or blitz high pressure rad cap

Cool shot coolant additive

Ground earth system(hks)

New wheels(probably team dynamics, oz or rota)

Colour code drop links, etc in red

Re flash ecu(is possible)

Thats about it for now but will probably expand big time.

Still formulating my plans for the compressor ;) But heres my plans so far:

Blitz sus induction kit with custom hard pipe.

Front mount intercooler(in the distant future - probably next year when I can be bothered)

Apexi RSM

Colour code Coolant and intake hosing in red(samco)

TRD gear nob

TRD or blitz high pressure rad cap

Cool shot coolant additive

Ground earth system(hks)

New wheels(probably team dynamics, oz or rota)

Colour code drop links, etc in red

Re flash ecu(is possible)

Thats about it for now but will probably expand big time.

Sounds pretty sweet :D

My wish list r Gauges, get body work fixed and then mag feature.

I would really love to get some racing seats and carbon bonnet, but financially i cant afford it now and my gf wud KILL ME