Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Needing New Oil

RossGCX

I am planning to treat my 2007 2 liter D4D Auris to some new oil :thumbsup: Its only had the stuff from the main dealers since new which seems to have been fine for it but I want to get some good quality oil for it so what would you recommend?IIRC it needs to be 5w-30 and low ash?

I did that, and it told me I've got a 2 litre, whereas I've got a 2.2. Am I missing something?

0.2 of a litre by the sound of it :lol:

I did that, and it told me I've got a 2 litre, whereas I've got a 2.2. Am I missing something?

0.2 of a litre by the sound of it :lol:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :D

I am planning to treat my 2007 2 liter D4D Auris to some new oil :thumbsup: Its only had the stuff from the main dealers since new which seems to have been fine for it but I want to get some good quality oil for it so what would you recommend?IIRC it needs to be 5w-30 and low ash?

i picked up today from ASDA 5 ltr Mobil 1 ESP 5w - 30 at £32. 00 (Halfords £49.99 online) much better oil than

Castrol. only available at asda super stores though.

i picked up today from ASDA 5 ltr Mobil 1 ESP 5w - 30 at £32. 00 (Halfords £49.99 online) much better oil than

Well I have ordered 7 liters of Motul 8100,an oil filter and delivered up to Shetland for 65 quid from Opie Oils :thumbsup:

Well I have ordered 7 liters of Motul 8100,an oil filter and delivered up to Shetland for 65 quid from Opie Oils :thumbsup:

what the hells motul 8100, is it semi synthetic, fully synthetic, whats the grade is who makes it.

we can all buy cheaper oils but if you realy care for your car you wont get much better than Mobil oils.

i am sure Opie would would not supply rubbish but he has a large range of oils he can supply.

was price your main concern.

i was pointing out that asda selling mobile esp 5w-30 in 5 ltr cans (fully synthetic) at a great discount.

get it while you can.

rossgcx

the LOW ASH applies to diesel fuel requirement (see handbook)

not oils.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links