Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Avensis Workshop Manual 2003 -2007 Pdf

afrobengali

I have a 2008 Avensis, is there much difference between 2007 and 2008 models (with reference to the 2003 to 2007 manual)?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

hmm... don`t know. I don`t have experience of 2008 model. but I think -08 is too far of -03 model.

• 3 weeks later...

the Download seme to be missing the pages 75-22 that have the instructions to remove the rear door trim base and so on...

anybody have the 75-22 to share?

Yeah the 75-22 pages are missing in all downloads i tryed....wierd.

well,i can use the info you posted.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thank you very much really helped me replace tail light bulbs :yahoo:

We are always happy to help Karez :thumbsup: .

Regards

Pete.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

Anyone of you been able to get their hands on the service manual of the 1997 - 2002 model Avensis?
I've got the 2003 - 2007 manual but have a 1998 Avensis.
Or can anyone tell me the fuel pump assembly is still located under the back seats?

Kind regards.
M.

Haynes did a workshop manual for the original Avensis, don't know if you can get that in your country?

Yes the fuel pump is under the rear seats.

The Haynes manual covers this and there are 2 types - TMC & Bosch.

The TMC pump can be separated from the main unit, whilst only the fuel level sender can be removed from the Bosch.

Since Haynes has copy right, I cannot reproduce the pages.

This my pdf which I got a long time ago: 09_ELECTRONIC_FUEL_INJECTION.pdf

• 1 month later...

Toyota Avensis 2005 Service Manual

Toyota Avensis 2005 Service Manual Toyota Avensis 2005 Service Manual ISO Toyota Avensis 2005, workshop service manual, maintenance, electrical wiring diagrams Toyota Avensis, body repair manual Toyota Avensis. Toyota Avensis Applicable Vehicles AZT250, AZT251, CDT250,…

Toyota Avensis 2003-2004 Service Manual ISO Toyota Avensis 2003-2004, workshop service manual, maintenance, electrical wiring diagrams Toyota Avensis, body repair manual Toyota Avensis. Toyota Avensis Applicable Vehicles AZT250, AZT251, CDT250, ZZT250, ZZT251 series 01/2003–> LHD…
2001-2007 Toyota Avensis Verso / Picnic Service Manual PDF Toyota Avensis Verso, Toyota Picnic repair manual pdf, service manual pdf, workshop manualpdf , maintenance, electrical wiring diagrams Toyota Avensis Verso, body repair manual pdf. Toyota…

Hey guys,

Anyone of you been able to get their hands on the service manual of the 1997 - 2002 model Avensis?

I've got the 2003 - 2007 manual but have a 1998 Avensis.

Or can anyone tell me the fuel pump assembly is still located under the back seats?

Kind regards.

M.

I've tried and tried and tried to get my hands on a T21/T22 pdf manual online with little success to date. I did buy 02-07 manual from emanualsonline but it turned out to be both just a T25 manual after all plus the VMWARE player that you're required to download to be able to read the thing worked once and since then requires a password which I obviously don't have.It cost £10 and the first time my desktop was running too old a version of XP to be able to run it so I just gave up. Then after buying a new laptop several months later bought it again.I upgraded free from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 (which by the way I wouldn't advise running 10 yet as in my experience,though I'll be the first to admit I'm not a computer expert by any stretch of the imagination so somebody much more knowledgeable may know something I don't a lot more probably. In my experience it's temperamental, crashes a lot and certain things like the webcam that works fine initially doesn't after upgrading). I ended up resetting to factory settings to down grade back to 8.1 so would probably have to buy it again as some files were wiped doing the reset and I've not checkes up on it yet.

What I have done though which is quite useful is downloaded a complete wporshop manual for the 2000 Celica parts 1 and 2 from Scribd.com which I've got an account at.Costs £7.99 a. month but it gives you access to all sorts of books and particularly documents with a great amount of Toyota documents stored if you take the time and effort to search through it all...... no 97-02 Avensis worshop manuals on there either so to date I've not been able to find one anywhere. :(

Someone mentioned the Haynes Manual for the Avensis that you can buy typically around £17.99 if I remember right from Halfords although you could probably buy one 2nd hand from eBay for much less.I've got the 97-02 Haynes for the T21/T22 Avensis and it has some use no doubt but there are some glaring omissions aswell.It doesn't cover the rear discs set up that's on my car, I have been having some minor power steering issues recently.According to one of my OBD2 apps I use the power steering switch is coming on and off but there is only a fleeting mention of a power steering pressure switch in my haynes and that's just to say disconnect it when removing the rack,there's no mention of anything electrical in the description at the beginning of the Suspension/Steering chapter.

Haynes Manuals are not anywhere near as good as they used to be featuring a lot less exploded diagrams or specifications. Any job too technical they tend to advise taking to the dealers nowadays but it has some use and is worth having I suppose.

Hey guys,

Someone mentioned the Haynes Manual for the Avensis that you can buy typically around £17.99 if I remember right from Halfords........................... Haynes Manuals are not anywhere near as good as they used to be featuring a lot less exploded diagrams or specifications. Any job too technical they tend to advise taking to the dealers nowadays but it has some use and is worth having I suppose.

I lost faith in Haynes manuals a long time ago. They seem OK when you just leaf through them but time and time again if you go and look up something specific you'll find it's not covered. I remember I was rebuilding a Mk 2 Cortina 1600E gearbox at home (long time ago) and with them it you put the 4th gear synchro hub the wrong way round you'd get all the gears except reverse. So to make sure i opened the Haynes manual at the gearbox section and checked the photographs. Of course I didn't read the text, I knew how a gearbox went together I just wanted to make sure I got the synchro hub the right way round. When i fitted the gearstick and tried it i gt 4 gears and no reverse. So after much checking and head scratching i pulled it back apart THEN when i read the text it said Note; Synchro hub accidentally shown the wrong way round in photograph.

Bought my son one when he had a BMW 3 series, had trouble with the drivers door handle, checked the manual and it didn't cover it. Same with window winding mechanism. I believe it was Konrad on here who said he checked his for the Avensis EPB and it said to take it to the dealers. You don't need to spend 17.99 on a book to tell you to take your car to the dealers to get fixed.

• Like 2

" I believe it was Konrad on here who said he checked his for the Avensis EPB and it said to take it to the dealers. "

there is not a Haynes manual for either the T25 or T27 Avensis.

• Like 1

News Update...... downloaded the workshop manual for the T22 last night... finally found a site that both know there ever was a car called Avensis that isn't a T25 and even better were happy to let me download it there and then for 11 shiny electric dollars..... about 8 pounds :)

Hi folks

anyone help here ? I'm looking for a link to download workshop/repair manual for 07 avensis, seems to be all old links on prev posts.

aldo.

the mediafire links on p.3 are working fine here.

• Like 1

the mediafire links on p.3 are working fine here.

Yes Scott just tried it again myself.

Happy New Year to all, sorry I don't get on here much these days.

Both our 2009 Yaris and 2007 Avensis flew through the MOT again yesterday without a single problem from new (MOT wise) just normal service parts , they both look and feel as good as new.

Kindest regards,

Pete :thumbsup:

Sorry guys never realised it was a rar file, have it now, thanks Scott & Pete.

Aldo.

• Like 1

That's great Aldo glad you got it sorted out

Got to be off again now trying to advertise an old wood turning lathe to sell on the web ☺

Regards Pete

Hi Pete. Hope your well. That black avensis we bought now has 175000. Same engine box clutch & flywheel Thanks to your recommendation.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the great workshop manual. One question, the engine repair manual is about the 1ZZ and 3ZZ engine which is the 1,8 and 1,6 l petrol engine if I am not mistaken. I own a T25 with the 1AZ engine wich is the 2.0l petrol VVT-i. Is there much difference between the ZZ and the AZ engines or can I take this engine repair manual and use it also for my 1AZ?

• 1 month later...

Made an account just to say a big:

Thank you !

• 2 months later...

Resurrecting this thread again. Im after the t25 workshop manual, none of the previously posted links seem to be working 

Does anyone know of a link, or even have it on their computer and could send it to me via email?

• Like 1