Do Not Sell My Personal Information

03 Corolla T-Sport

craig_c09

Been looking to change cars for a month or so and thinking of a 2003 03reg Corolla t-sport how much should i pay to buy one advertised private(non car dealer) ? did see one autotrader a while ago couldnt remember how much, it was a 03 reg with 54k miles thats quite low miles right? i hoping to have £4k to spend for one, even thats abit over my budget!! whereas facelift ones are £5k onwards i seen.

Cheers

Been looking to change cars for a month or so and thinking of a 2003 03reg Corolla t-sport how much should i pay to buy one advertised private(non car dealer) ? did see one autotrader a while ago couldnt remember how much, it was a 03 reg with 54k miles thats quite low miles right? i hoping to have £4k to spend for one, even thats abit over my budget!! whereas facelift ones are £5k onwards i seen.

Cheers

My '03 T Sport cost £4500 with 48000 miles and FTSH.

I paid 4999 for a 03 reg a year ago, which is a lot, but car is excellent condition, low(almost no) mileage (23k)

I think this largely depends on what part of the UK you look, I paid 5k for my 03 last year with 37K on the clock. However looking now they vary from 3k for a higher mileage 03 to nearly 5k for a 53 in the area. Look around and see, there arent that many about near me but other parts of the country (London esp) seem to have loads for sale. As long as its been looked after they are very reliable and good fun!

Thanks yeah there isnt really many t sport corolla's and did notice prices vary like a 2003 lexus is200 some are about £7k for a 50k + miles whereas few are about less than 50k and £6500ish....something a friend notice when looking for a lexus.. seen one on 52+ k miles a 03 reg but guy isnt selling for another few months!!

Cheers

My '03 T Sport cost £4500 with 48000 miles and FTSH.

Hmm £4500 was this recently and car dealer or private advertised ?