Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust

tccom

did try to get a group buy goin to help people out with compressor systems who have had breakage problems but i will not bother now as the earlier thread was pulled i personally am not selling anything/gaining from a group buy so i won't waste my time any further :censor:

did try to get a group buy goin to help people out with compressor systems who have had breakage problems but i will not bother now as the earlier thread was pulled i personally am not selling anything/gaining from a group buy so i won't waste my time any further :censor:

Helping members to save is always a good thing and I applaud your efforts, it would have been courteous to let management know about any "Offers" that are beneficial. I'm sure the company supplying them would not be doing it free of charge and if they so wish they can apply for a trading account and sell as many as they want.

Helping members to save is always a good thing and I applaud your efforts, it would have been courteous to let management know about any "Offers" that are beneficial. I'm sure the company supplying them would not be doing it free of charge and if they so wish they can apply for a trading account and sell as many as they want.

WHATEVER!

I would have been in on the group buy action! Gutted.

PM ME should be able to help at least on member out. :lol: