Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Old Cars Can Still Do!

Phoenix999

I'm not sure if mine would accelerate quite so quickly but heck they can tramp on :drool:

:lol: I think I saw you in your Rover when I was up at Taunton last March. A very clean motor Steve! :D (If it was you lol)

Vrooom....

Splutter, splutter :lol:

Some people just have little or no taste :argue::bash:

:lol: I think I saw you in your Rover when I was up at Taunton last March. A very clean motor Steve! :D (If it was you lol)

No my friend it was not me, I do not live anywhere near Taunton :no:

laugh.gif I think I saw you in your Rover when I was up at Taunton last March. A very clean motor Steve! biggrin.gif (If it was you lol)

No my friend it was not me, I do not live anywhere near Taunton no.gif

And it would never make it that far... tongue.gif

Oh dear.... come on man don't lower yourself to hit below the belt :yawn:

Oh dear.... come on man don't lower yourself to hit below the belt yawn.gif

Sorry Steve... It won't happen again crybaby.gif

Yes it will.... and that is what makes it all funny :thumbsup: ;)

Yes it will.... and that is what makes it all funny thumbsup.gifwink.gif

It's a blonde Policeman :D

ah ok shame. Was a very clean example and the very same colour as yours too! :yes:

I know have a new appreciation for them after seeing one in the flesh. :D

ah ok shame. Was a very clean example and the very same colour as yours too! :yes:

I know have a new appreciation for them after seeing one in the flesh. :D

I was going to get sarky about spelling :lol: but I've rubbed it in enough for this week [This is Sunday :rolleyes: ] so, being a kind & gentle soul I've let you off. :thumbsup:

I also realise that I have made a bit of that statement liable for further comment :D :shutit:

Where is the spelling mistake then? :huh:

You have already said it indirectly Vic, I'm afraid that is yet another mark against your record with me.

Just you wait... :boxed:

You have already said it indirectly Vic, I'm afraid that is yet another mark against your record with me.

Probably here .... "I know have a new appreciation for them after seeing one in the flesh." maybe if the K was dropped from " know "

Probably here .... "I know have a new appreciation for them after seeing one in the flesh." maybe if the K was dropped from " know "

Nya na na Nya na :2guns::oops: You are keeping a record? :eek::fear: :group-cuddles:

O.k. no problem. Need to clear my head... :mellow:

Kynan, if I am really offending you I'll shut up :shutit: I never intend to inflict real grief, I just can't help extracting the urine. :D

O.k. no problem. Need to clear my head... :mellow:

Kynan, if I am really offending you I'll shut up :shutit: I never intend to inflict real grief, I just can't help extracting the urine. :D

It's no problem Victor, I am just being sensitive today due to further recent events since my Grandmothers death. If you offend me I will be sure to notify you via PM and not in public.

Rest assured however that I am happy with you and for you to comment, the occasional humour that floats around TOC does brighten my day even if I am the focus of the laughs. ;)

:thumbsup:

My new excuse for my spelling is that I am now in my new laptop and have to get used to the new keyboard. :P

O.k. no problem. Need to clear my head... mellow.gif

Kynan, if I am really offending you I'll shut up shutup.gif I never intend to inflict real grief, I just can't help extracting the urine. biggrin.gif

It's no problem Victor, I am just being sensitive today due to further recent events since my Grandmothers death. If you offend me I will be sure to notify you via PM and not in public.

Rest assured however that I am happy with you and for you to comment, the occasional humour that floats around TOC does brighten my day even if I am the focus of the laughs. wink.gif

thumbsup.gif

My new excuse for my spelling is that I am now in my new laptop and have to get used to the new keyboard. tongue.gif

I can relate to that.. I've seen those Braille keyboards and they're cool :D

Kynan, if I am really offending you I'll shut up shutup.gif I never intend to inflict real grief, I just can't help extracting the urine. biggrin.gif

Rest assured however that I am happy with you and for you to comment, the occasional humour that floats around TOC does brighten my day even if I am the focus of the laughs. wink.gif

thumbsup.gif

My new excuse for my spelling is that I am now in my new laptop and have to get used to the new keyboard. tongue.gif

But Knot Kool enKnuff to freeze your KP Knuts off?? ;) :P :lol:.................OK

thumbsup.gif

But Knot Kool enKnuff to freeze your KP Knuts off?? ;) :P :lol:.................OK

Owch :bash: Butt brillllant :lol2: "Butt to be taken as read :thumbsup:

thumbsup.gif

I can relate to that.. I've seen those Braille keyboards and they're cool biggrin.gif

But Knot Kool enKnuff to freeze your KP Knuts off?? wink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif.................OK

Owch bash.gif Butt brillllant lol.gif "Butt to be taken as read thumbsup.gif

Did you know that any 24 hour period ending in ay is "Slap Kynan" day... Not a lot of people know that !

The last week had felt like a "slap Kynan" day. I'm numb from it so do what you will... <_<

Capitulation (Lat. capitulum, a little head or division; capitulare, to treat upon terms), an agreement in time of war for the surrender to a hostile armed force of a particular body of troops, a town or a territory.

It is an ordinary incident of war, and therefore no previous instructions from the captors' government are required before finally settling the conditions of capitulation. The most usual of such conditions are freedom of religion and security of private property on the one hand, and a promise not to bear arms within a certain period on the other.

Such agreements may be rashly concluded with an inferior officer, on whose authority the enemy are not in the actual position of the war entitled to place reliance. When an agreement is made by an officer who has not the proper authority or who has exceeded the limits of his authority, it is termed a sponsion, and, to be binding, must be confirmed by express or tacit ratification.

Article 35 of the Hague Convention (1899) on the laws and the customs of war lays down that capitulations agreed on between the contracting parties must be in accordance with the rules of military honor. When once settled they must be observed by both the parties.