Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vibration From Hertz In Doors

jrb1512

Ive put hertz energy Speakers in my doors on my t sport and the vibration is really bad am i better off putting sound proofing in the doors removing the sheet thats already in or leavin it in too?

Ive put hertz energy speakers in my doors on my t sport and the vibration is really bad am i better off putting sound proofing in the doors removing the sheet thats already in or leavin it in too?

You need to leave the plastic sheet inside the doors - that's a waterproofing sheet. Without that, water that comes down from the glass into the door will find its way into the door panel.

If its vibrating, its not stuck down properly.

Ive put hertz energy speakers in my doors on my t sport and the vibration is really bad am i better off putting sound proofing in the doors removing the sheet thats already in or leavin it in too?

You need to leave the plastic sheet inside the doors - that's a waterproofing sheet. Without that, water that comes down from the glass into the door will find its way into the door panel.

If its vibrating, its not stuck down properly.

the subs are down solid, i think its the sheet and some of the door panel that vibrates their takin 75rms atm if i have the gain down cant hear it ive tried pullin on the speaker adaptors and their solid in the door